“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
– Steve Jobs
At Hunt & Co. we spend our entire days helping people advance in their careers so it’s safe to say, we are pretty passionate about enjoying our own careers too!
Work is a large part of everyone’s life. We spend more time with our colleagues than we do our families with five working days to just two days in every weekend. And at Hunt & Co., we wholeheartedly believe that if you are going to dedicate that much time to anything, you want to love what you are doing and have fun while doing it!
At Hunt & Co. we all play our different roles to drive growth and success for our clients, our candidates and ourselves. We are all fiercely passionate about what we do and genuinely love spending time together – it’s not uncommon to see us at a local James St. bar or pub hanging out after a big week. We work hard to achieve results and we aren’t afraid to put the tools down on a Friday afternoon to play a cheeky game of putt putt to celebrate. We know that happy people deliver the best results and it’s a rare day where the office isn’t erupting with laughter (and tunes… Spotify is our best friend).
Want to meet your colleagues? Click here!
Perks of joining the Hunt & Co. team:
- Quarterly team bonding activities
- Fun and collaborative team culture
- WFH Fridays
- Attractive remuneration including uncapped commission
- Continuous professional development and learning opportunities including regular training sessions
- Opportunity to build a strong network across Australia
- Career progression as the team grows
- Value-alignment and opportunity to work on impactful projects like Women in Digital. We also regularly support initiatives including Women’s Legal Service QLD and Fight For A Cause.
* Perks vary based on role type.
Work with us
We are always on the hunt for passionate, driven individuals with industry experience to join our team. Want to join the Hunt & Co. team? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us with details of your skills and experience and what you can bring to the Hunt & Co. team! Or email Matthew – email@example.com