We are very excited to share the 2022 Digital Salary Guide with you.
The team has spent many (wo)man-hours creating this comprehensive guide to ensure that employers and employees alike are armed with the information they need.
For employer and hiring managers: our Digital Salary Guide will give you deep insight into the latest hiring trends affecting demand for talent in Brisbane with practical acquisition and retention strategies to help your business secure and retain top talent.
For employees: this guide can serve as a valuable resource to benchmark industry standards and identify future opportunities in your career.
Inside you will find:
- An in-depth look at digital and technology trends that we expect to see in 2022 and beyond
- A deep dive into talent retention and acquisition strategies we are seeing to help counteract the tech talent shortage and Great Resignation movement
- PLUS all of the salaries rates you need
So what are you waiting for?
Simply fill out the form below and we will send you a copy of the 2022 Digital Salary Guide.
2022 Job Market: Digital Trends, Insights & Salary Guide
The Hunt & Co. Digital Salary Guide has been produced to ensure you are up to date on what the industry is currently paying for valuable digital talent.
All salaries shown are based on an annual salary listed as $AUD excluding super, with data sourced from various employment marketplaces, Hunt & Co. industry engagements and role placements.
As an employer, this emerging trend report and salary guide will ensure you remain competitive in the rapidly changing employment market. As an employee, this can serve as a valuable resource to benchmark industry standards and identify future opportunities in your career.
Role seniority can be defined as:
- Junior: 0-2 years of experience, often requiring direction and mentoring
- Mid: Approximately 3-5 years of experience, able to work independently
- Senior: 5+ years of experience, subject matter expert, often in a team leadership role
- Lead: 7+ years of experience, subject matter expert, often leading an organisational division
We hope you enjoy reviewing this guide as much as we enjoyed compiling it for you – if we can be of any assistance in your new hire or career move, contact us today!