Founder & CEO
Holly’s accolades include being listed in the 40 Under 40: Top Young Entrepreneurs Brisbane, awarded the AIM Emerging Leader Award and named as a finalist for QLD Young Achiever Awards; public recognition of her work in the digital industry.
After 11 years in the industry becoming a thought leader and voice within the industry, including sitting on a number of boards, Holly was growing increasingly frustrated with the quality of services and candidates that large recruitment agencies were providing. As a passionate digital recruiter, career advisor, diversity advocate and entrepreneur, she knew that things could be done better. She wanted to carve out her own path in the world of recruitment, career and future-of-work and thus, Hunt & Co. was born. You can read our Founding Story here.
Connect with Holly Hunt:
Fun facts about Holly Hunt:
- Back in the day before recruitment or Women in Digital, Holly found her passion in horseriding and attended pony club!
- After graduating high school Holly backpacked with friends around South America and settled in Columbia where she co-founded a travel agency and learnt a thing or two about how to run a business.
- Her 2022 goal is to get out onto the water and go scuba diving.
Read articles by Holly Hunt:
- How to make your LinkedIn POP
- Exit Etiquette through the Great Resignation
- Q&A with Sarah Smith, Software Engineering from Silicon Valley to Fortitude Valley
- Event Recap: Creating Win-Win Flexible Work