Do you have B2B sales experience? Are you able to maintain client engagement through extended sales cycles? Can you identify potential clients and help the business enlarge their market presence? You could be Comtrac’s newest sales superstar!
Comtrac are growing their Sales and Customer Success team and are looking for an Account Executive. But first, let’s talk about Comtrac!
Who is Comtrac?
Comtrac is one of Brisbane’s most successful software scale-ups (having been recently featured in the Courier Mail). After receiving a new round of funding, they are on a rapid growth path to expand their global customer base. Their product assists investigators by streamlining the briefing process using technology – which, to us, sounds really cool! They have previously worked with numerous government agencies and large private sector clients and are always looking to grow their clientele – which is where you can help…
Comtrac aims to completely revolutionise the way that law enforcement and regulatory agencies approach case management. But this isn’t all — their software has a multitude of applications in a wide range of settings. The ideal candidate will have a rock-solid grasp of the technology and be able to communicate its value to prospective and existing clients. They are looking for a go-getter who can grow their sales portfolio through creative thinking and continuous client engagement. Due to the nature of the product, the Account Executive must be able to manage extended sales cycles by demonstrating value and keeping customers informed and up-to-date with any changes to the product.
- 4 day working week for the whole office! That’s right – a long weekend EVERY WEEKEND!
- Central location on Ann Street
- Scope for extensive portfolio growth as Comtrac continue to develop their business
- Great company culture
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking market research to identify new leads by understanding business needs and communicating how the product could ameliorate pain points
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the Comtrac application and solution
- Demonstrating ROI value to clients through CRM techniques
- Managing client needs by liaising with internal and external teams
- B2B sales experience required. Previous SaaS sales experience will be viewed favourably
- Demonstrated C-Suite influencing success by translating technical concepts into simple language
- Experience within a small and dynamic organisation is an added benefit
This will be commensurate with experience. An attractive bonus package on offer.
If this sounds like a role you know you’d thrive in, then look no further, this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Holly (email@example.com)
Please note: Hunt & Co. have been exclusively engaged to recruit for Comtrac. Any direct applications will be redirected to Hunt & Co.
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.