Are you an Account Manager that loves branding strategy and marketing? Are you highly skilled at building and sustaining successful client relationships through outstanding customer service? Are you keen to join a team that embraces fresh thinking? Then this is the opportunity for you!
We are on the search for a highly skilled and highly organised Account Manager to join our client’s award-winning branding agency here in Brisbane! Our client has mastered their craft, and as a team, they come together through their work and their passions, to inject inspiration into everyone and everything they touch.
As an Account Manager, you will ensure your clients have a main point of contact providing advice, value and support that will assist them in achieving their business objectives. Fundamentally this role is to build and sustain successful client relationships through the delivery of client brand and marketing assets, sustaining outstanding customer service and generating and converting project opportunities to sales.
Does this sound like a role right up your alley? Then keep reading to learn more!
- You have excellent project and task management skills
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to present confidently internally and to clients
- You are a strong team player
- You have a positive attitude with a strong passion to succeed
- You project a professional demeanour with all stakeholders
- Join a team that is a dynamic fusion of personalities and creative energies
- Be a part of a team that has a consistent creative brilliance
- Enjoy an office close to cool cafes and restaurants!
- Join a fun and diverse team!
- Manage client projects through to successful delivery including administration, scoping, briefing, scheduling, meetings, estimates and reporting
- Work with the team to deliver projects on time and on budget ensuring quality is maintained
- Act as the client’s brand guardian ensuring brand guideline adherence across all outputs
- Develop strong client relationships, ensuring superior service levels across all client interactions
- Proactively pursue new opportunities with accounts by gaining an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business, brand strategy and collateral requirements
- Assist in the development of new brand strategy projects, contributing ideas to the team to deliver the best possible client outcomes
- Adherence to established processes and workflows, ensuring studio management software data inputs are updated and accurately maintained
- Work with the Finance team to ensure revenue trackers and invoice set up is maintained
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Business development within existing client base and growing and retaining client partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in successfully developing, implementing, and managing marketing/strategic plan role outs
- Proven success in client relationship/account management in an agency environment
- A network of established business and production contacts
- Print production and event management/launch experience
$80k – $90k + super (commensurate with experience)
Are you ready to embark on an exciting new journey with a fun and fresh agency, then look no further, this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Hunt & Co. today (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.