Are you an experienced Account Manager looking to join an impressive Marketing Agency? Does managing a portfolio of clients and creating marketing strategies sound right up your alley? Do you have the tenacity to go above and beyond? Then this is the perfect role for you!
We are currently working with a performance-based Website Design and Digital Marketing Agency based in Brisbane that helps ambitious companies scale into the next revenue bracket. Their team is growing and they have enlisted us to help them find a talented Account Manager to join their team!
This is a full-time role, located here in Brisbane!
If you are armed with excellent communication skills, exploding positivity and a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members, then this is the role for you! As an Account Manager, your role will be multifaceted and require the ability to be agile and jump from task to task. You will manage and implement various marketing campaigns, participate in the planning and budget process – and much more. This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading to learn more!
- Your attention to detail means no stone is left unturned
- You have strong communication skills, both among teammates and clients
- You are proactive in identifying where your time is best spent and acting on it
- You have strong time management skills ensuring all tasks are delivered on time and within budget
- You have the ability to analyse data and provide key insights to achieve business objectives
- Work in a dynamic, learning-orientated tech team that strives for continuous improvement
- Join a progressive and forward-thinking team
- Join a successful Marketing Agency that helps ambitious companies scale and grow!
- Work with a range of impressive clients!
- Manage a portfolio of clients and create marketing strategies that are tailored to achieving your client’s business goals
- Day-to-day management and implementation of various marketing campaigns and collateral including, but not limited to:
- Writing creative briefs for campaigns
- Advertising campaigns across a variety of digital and print formats across all marketing channels, ensuring creatives are on-brand
- Social media campaign development
- Writing copy for key documents, reports, eDMs and social media posts
- Website updates
- Reporting and analysis
- Develop and implement a quarterly calendar of initiatives to drive sales and support the client’s business and national priorities
- Gathering, reporting, and sharing of marketing best practices
- Management of budgets and timelines to ensure output is delivered on time, within budget and to brand standards
- Managing priorities, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and delivering artwork from concept to completion
- 3 – 5 years of proven account management experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience with local area marketing
- Working knowledge of digital, data and direct marketing technology
Commensurate with experience.
If you are an Account Manager that has been searching for your new dream role, then look no further, apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.