Are you a smart, analytical, and technically-savvy professional? Do you enjoy working on data-driven tasks and have 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (or similar)? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and make an impact in a 6-month contract role? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are on the search for a Business Analyst to join our client’s fast-growing ASX-listed provider of digital solutions. If you’re looking to be involved in large-scale projects and dip your toes in a range of varied technical tasks where your contribution is valued and rewarded, we’re keen to talk to you.
This Business Analyst role is for an immediate start, working directly with our customer in a busy project team. The success of this business is driven by exceptional people – like you. They are passionate about helping unlock your potential, through exciting opportunities to solve complex problems and build your capabilities.
If we have sparked our interest, keep reading to learn more!
- You have a team-player mentality
- You are highly analytical with a keen eye for detail and identifying trends, patterns, and insights
- You enjoy problem-solving and aren’t afraid of a technical challenge
- You are quick on your (metaphorical) feet, agile and adaptive
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Join a strong community of high performers
- An opportunity to be part of a successful high growth ASX listed multinational organisation
- Attractive remuneration and a well-equipped flexible workplace
- The chance to work with a group of highly motivated and highly capable people in an environment that upholds the core values of innovation, respect, ownership, integrity, and collaboration
- Conduct data mining and analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive strategic decision-making
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reports and dashboards, using data visualisation tools and techniques
- Review the current run sheet and document process gaps
- Identify opportunities to perform tasks concurrently as opposed sequentially by identifying activities that can be outsourced to other subject matter experts
- Assisting in gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them into technical specifications for data analysis and reporting
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and consistency
- Offer recommendations and solutions that enable efficiencies and streamline existing business transformation processes
- Providing ad-hoc support to Senior Business Analysts and other stakeholders on data-related tasks
- Communicate project updates and recommendations to key stakeholders
- 1-2 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid understanding of Finance systems and reporting
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in a similar role
- Experience in data engineering, data governance and data transformation to include tools and techniques
- Microsoft toolset knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to prioritise and work across multiple initiatives
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to be able to influence and persuade others in a constructive manner
- Strong skills in business analysis, requirements gathering, process mapping and technical / functional specifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to talk to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Ellipse, Oracle or Maximo, and CPA/CA are nice to haves!
Commensurate with experience
If you are a Business Analyst that is ready to embark on a new challenge, get in touch today!
Interested? You should be! Apply or send your resume to Claudia firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.