Are you a customer-focused Business Development Manager? Are you a natural collaborator with exceptional stakeholder management skills, and an ability to influence and engage across all levels? Have you been searching for a new role? Then, let’s talk!
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client’s accomplished team. Over the years, they have grown to add the expertise and experience of talented UX strategists, UI designers, developers and SEO specialists to become one of Brisbane’s most successful and enduring digital agencies!
This is a full-time role, located in South Brisbane!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new prospects, converting pre-identified prospect accounts, responding to some existing inbound enquiries and achieving an annual revenue quota. You will understand and identify opportunities in core markets, win new business and build the company’s positive reputation as a market leader.
Sound like a role you would thrive in? Keep reading!
- You have the ability to network and build relationships
- You are customer-focused and professional, with a positive attitude
- You have strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to C-suite management
- You have a focus on revenue goals and outcomes
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You have a desire to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- You work well under pressure and are deadline-driven
- Join a dynamic, creative group of highly talented individuals
- Enjoy a modern office located in South Brisbane, in close proximity to cool cafes and restaurants!
- Join a team that maintains a healthy sense of humour and fun work culture
- Be apart of a team that uses sophisticated technologies and marketing tools to shape results-driven digital strategies for enterprises of almost all industries
- Manage the sales cycle to close new business in all digital services offered
- Identify appropriate prospects
- Making effective qualifying sales calls
- Increase their business at the enterprise level
- Implement outbound sales strategies, including researching prospects, reaching out to potential clients
- Identify potential partnerships to leverage new business
- Respond to some prequalified incoming leads
- Provide specialist advice on the products and services they are selling
- Pursue quality leads that are aligned with the goals of the business and play to the strengths of the wider team
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts
- Experience selling to and influencing enterprise level clients
- Outbound sales skills
- Good understanding of the digital industry and a suitable level of technical knowledge to be able to communicate with clients effectively
- Previous work experience in a similar role – preferably at an agency or at another solutions based project organisation
$80k – $90k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for Business Development Manager to join a passionate and driven team, if you have been looking for a new role, then look no further!
Interested? You should be! Contact Hunt & Co. today (email@example.com)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.