Are you a focused and hardworking Business Development Manager? Have you always wanted to be part of a team of passionate digital marketers that love to work hard and play hard? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to play a vital role within our client’s Digital Marketing Sales team. Their team has a combination of analytical, technical and creative skills that make their team unique in every sense.
This is a full-time role, located in inner-city Brisbane!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and executing key sales opportunities in the market. You will work closely with prospective clients to determine their needs, provide solutions, propose useful strategies and further their integration into the company’s ecosystem. You will also develop and manage a sales pipeline and work with the Sales Director to uncover new opportunities in the market through various channels including prospect outreach, industry networking and building strategic relationships.
Sound like a role you would crush? Keep reading!
- You have outstanding oral and written communication
- You would receive an A++ for your phone etiquette
- You are a people person and feel comfortable in a networking scenario
- You are a pro problem solver with the ability to find faster and better solutions
- You would be available for travel locally and interstate as required
- You are eager to stay informed on digital marketing trends
- Join a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Brisbane
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Be involved in decision-making, bringing new ideas to the table
- Small, close-knit team of talented individuals
- 12pm finish on Fridays (hooray!)
- Identify quality leads through networking online and in-person
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess prospective client’s needs and provide proposals and presentations
- Demonstrate a strong follow-up process for potential and new clients
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales by bringing forward ideas and opportunities
- Achieve assigned sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Upskill and maintain knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Work with group business development team to engage prospects from other divisions
- Sales system and process development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Commerce, Marketing or related field
- Experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategy
$80k – $90k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for
Interested? You should be! Contact Benjamin (email@example.com, 0408 754 517)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.