Are you looking for a new role as a Content Executive? Do you have a creative flair that you are eager and ready to use? Are you ready to join a passionate, creative and fun team that truly cares about their customer’s happiness? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is on the search for a Content Executive to join their team! Millions of people have bought our clients’ products (they are even award-winning!) To give you a clue, the pandemic has opportunistically inspired impressive growth in our client’s industry… and this is where you come in.
As the Content Executive, you will be responsible for writing product descriptions, blog posts, advice guides, email copy, scripts, and editorial content across all products, ensuring that all copy conforms to the brand’s editorial style guide and the individual brand guidelines.
This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane and you can enjoy the flexibility of working in the office and from home!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You are a writing wiz, with a keen understanding of when to be informative or funny, factual or fantastical, sober or silly
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to meet deadlines
- You are organised, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced working environment
- You have a creative flair and are proactive in your approach
- Your favourite A words are – Accuracy and Attention (to detail)
- Join a passionate and empowered team making waves in the industry
- Enjoy a mix of working in the office and from home!
- Generous staff discounts – this alone calls for a celebration!
- Enjoy a fun and friendly environment where people love coming to work
- Free gym membership and personal training once a week
- Dogs allowed!!!
- Deliver online editorial content of an exceptional standard that turns visitors to the website into customers
- Content will include product descriptions, website pages, emails, buyer’s guides, blog posts and editorial content for a wide range of video formats
- Produce packaging copy for the brand and licensed products and collections
- Work with other departments to ensure that the editorial content of the website is always accurate and always up to date
- Work closely with the Content Manager and Production Editor at all times to meet all pre-agreed deadlines
- Measurement and analysis of blog performance and landing page content, utilising Content Square and Google Analytics
- Weekly reporting of blog performance to commercial team and input into monthly debrief sessions
- Monthly SWOT input, taking onboard actions and learnings
- Working with the local SEO team and agency on SEO issues that are identified on the Australian and New Zealand sites through content and editing
- Utilise SEO research and advice to generate optimised content
- Create blogs to support local marketing activity
- Reactive page updates on the website
- Putting forward creative ideas for new campaign content
- Sourcing and commissioning writers for project-based activity
- Proactively research and pitch localised blog topics for both the Australian and New Zealand websites
- Localise existing content and new content to fit the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Support Australian team with content ideas and input for local experts
- Support the Australian team to create content for mainstream & B2B customers
- Proven knowledge and experience of content management systems (anything from WordPress upwards)
- Previous employment at an eCommerce company
- Experience in writing product-based copy and blogs
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (or equivalent)
- Experience in presenting for video and/or audio
Commensurate with experience
If you are ready to put your skills and expertise to the test, then look no further! This role will see you take your creativity and writing skills to the next level!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.