Are you a highly-skilled Copywriter? Do you want to join an established organisation with an excellent industry reputation and a strong sense of purpose? Do you know how to speak to a range of audiences with ease? Then, we are so excited to tell you about this role!
We are on the search for a Copywriter to join our client’s inclusive and innovative company. Our client is on a mission to challenge the status quo and provide Australians with affordable, comprehensive and dependable financial solutions. Combining their local expertise, global experience, and industry-leading innovation, our client now has a worldwide network with 10,000+ employees and 50 offices globally – including Brisbane!
In this role, you will enjoy the perfect blend of writing and marketing. You’ll be crafting copy for a multitude of mediums – such as long-form evergreen content, social copy, eDMs and more! You’ll also join in on regular ideation sessions, to help steer content marketing efforts. Between all those, you’ll join in some team workshops, enjoy social outings, and generally get along with an awesome group of collaborators!
If we’ve sparked your interest then keep reading!
- You are a writing wiz, with a keen understanding of when to be informative or funny, factual or fantastical, sober or silly
- Your favourite A words are – Accuracy and Attention (to detail)
- You can find smooth links between a topic and a CTA
- You can write about complex topics with ease!
- You’ve worked with some data-led content before, and have a knack for deciphering and bringing numbers to life through words
- You’re keen to grow and excel in your career and are excited to take your writing game from great to grand!
- Join an established company and team with a strong community of high performers
- Recognition, reward and incentive schemes
- Giving with a difference – this company loves to be involved in the community including environmental sustainability, corporate donations, in-kind support, fundraising and more
- A range of health and wellness programs throughout the year
- Professional development opportunities – they deliver nationally recognised training to all team members
- Extra leave options are available including paid parental and volunteer leave
- Execute copy that embodies the brand’s tone of voice and speaks to its’ customers’ needs and desires
- Write captivating copy that is purposed for different stages of the marketing funnel
- Create short-form creative copy that can effectively communicate product USPs
- Create engaging short-form email marketing copy that improves click-through rates
- Create website copy that is tailored to each page placement and user flow position on the site
- Continue to develop a brand tone of voice that guides all brand communication across a range channels
- Ensure copy is developed alongside market trends and insights and conforms to market expectations
- 3+ years in an in-house, or agency content writing role
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or journalism or similar
- A background in SEO copywriting
- A portfolio of previous writing work
$85k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you have been looking for a copywriting role with an impressive company and an incredible team, then look no further! This is the opportunity for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.