Do you love all things customer service? Want to join a passionate, creative and fun team that truly cares about their customer’s happiness? Are you a quick learner passionate about solving problems and enhancing the customer experience? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is on the search for a Customer Service Specialist! Millions of people have bought our clients’ products (they are even award-winning!). To give you a clue, the pandemic has opportunistically inspired impressive growth in our client’s industry… and this is where you come in.
As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for monitoring and actioning the Customer Care experience, solving customer pain points and working towards ongoing business improvement. If you enjoy being busy, problem-solving and are motivated by being part of a growing and successful business, then this is the role for you!
This is a full-time role located right here in Brisbane!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You are comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced working environment
- You have a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- You have exceptional organisational, communication and administration skills
- You have impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and are highly energetic, proactive and self-motivated
- You have the ability to learn new systems, and new products quickly
- Join a passionate and empowered team making waves in the industry
- Generous staff discounts – this alone calls for a celebration!
- Enjoy a fun and friendly environment where people love coming to work
- Free gym membership and personal training once a week
- Dogs allowed!!!
- Management of customer experience as affected by staff, processes and supply chain
- Monitor progress of CRM events; ensuring a timely outcome and positive communication experience for the customer
- Responsibility for customer care first-line response
- Review client survey responses, emailing managers/sales staff and contacting wholesalers
- Process and communicate customer requests, including adjustments
- Prepare and submit weekly, fortnightly, and monthly reports
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by challenging existing ways of doing business and investigating new opportunities for improvement
- Experience in high-value consumer retail
- Experience using customer service technologies
- Experience working in sales or customer service
$55k – $65k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and a passion for customer experience, then this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.