Are you passionate about customer success and business growth? Do you have experience working with customers to identify their needs and drive product development? Are you an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Transmax is seeking a driven and experienced Customer Success Manager to join their team. As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer retention and growth, identifying opportunities for upselling, and contributing to strategic business development. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, including professional services, product management, and support teams, to ensure a high standard of customer experience.
Who is Transmax?
Transmax is an innovative technology business that specialises in delivering intelligent transport systems (ITS) solutions. Their products optimise road travel for millions of Australians – and they are just getting started in their mission to help people move from A to B.
They work with some of the largest transport agencies, road authorities, and tolling operators in Australia and internationally, providing them with cutting-edge technology, consulting services, and customer support.
As an employer you would be hard pressed to find a better one than Transmax! The company truly cares about their employees and are committed to providing a progressive and flexible environment through a remote first hybrid working model, flexible hours, structured professional development and career growth plans, uncapped education and training assistance (yes, uncapped!), mental health and wellbeing support, social club activities and a beautiful modern Milton office.
Now let’s get into the nitty gritty of the role!
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills – allowing you to build rapport and manage strong commercial relationships
- You’re a team player with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- You’re proactive and pragmatic – abl to identify and capitalise on customer opportunities
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, able to act as an influential customer guide, enhancing trust and long-term commitment
- You have demonstrated experience in sales, bid management, or program management
- Degree level qualified in Engineering or ICT discipline
- On a day-to-day basis you’ll work with our clients to understand their needs and identify areas where their products and services can provide value
- You’ll constantly work on developing strong partnerships with customers, understanding their short and long-term roadmaps, identifying challenges and needs
- You’ll engage stakeholders at all levels helping them to gain awareness of all product and service offerings
- You’ll work closely with internal team of stakeholders to provide ongoing feedback from customers and ensure customer experience is to a high standard
- You’ll generate and close new business opportunities and manage and lead pre-sales and bid activities as required
- We’ll need to see demonstrated experience and success in a similar role, preferably in an Engineering and/or ICT
- You’ll most likely come from a background as a Project Manager, Bid Manager, or Account Manager
- You’ll have experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Project Server and CRM, reporting and pipeline management
- B2G experience is a bonus!
Commensurate with experience
Interested? You should be! Contact Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: Hunt & Co. have been exclusively engaged to recruit for Transmax. Any direct applications will be redirected to Hunt & Co.
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.