Are you a Delivery Lead searching for a new role? We’re in search of a dynamic Delivery Lead to help play a key role in modernising current systems for a enterprise client. Play a pivotal part in the company’s transformation.
This is a full-time role, located here in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast!
My client is seeking a technical leader to spearhead their software delivery transformation. As the Delivery Lead you will be looking after two teams of 8 consisting of BA’s, QAs, and Software Engineers. You will also have a agile team to help out where needed. Report into the Delivery Manager. Technical background is ideal but the role is not hands on. It is more about empowering and nurturing the teams, creating a good culture, technical excellence, and delivering initiatives. They need someone that can hit the ground running so people management experience is essential. .NET tech stack.
Sound like a role right up your alley? Keep reading to learn more!
- You are a top-notch strategic thinker
- You have a proven ability to communicate in a clear and articulate way to educate others, share knowledge, and influence
- You have a customer and commercial focus
- You have a proactive and pragmatic attitude to getting work done
- You are a natural leader and love to build a strong culture
- Join a company that believes in the importance of work/life balance
- A culture of learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package + Bonus
- Opportunity to get involved in various charities and non-profit organisations
- A rare leadership role that puts you at the forefront of the company’s transformation
- Foster technical innovation, mentor cross-functional teams in problem-solving and skill development.
- Inspire and guide high-performing teams, fostering a growth mindset, continuous learning, collaboration, and data-driven decision-making for exceptional outcomes.
- Advocate coding standards, champion modern technology approaches, ensure consistent test automation, and define team-based programming standards for scalable solutions.
- Possess a deep understanding of agile development methodologies and product management concepts, applying them in the dynamic world of software development.
- Be accountable for software solutions’ operational aspects, smooth transition to production, proactive monitoring, and incident management.
- Manage initiative costs, optimize cloud expenses, aid in cost estimations for product initiatives, and support divisional budget management under the Head of Technology Delivery.
- Lead end-to-end agile processes, collaborate across teams, prioritize projects, foster continuous improvement, and ensure adherence to standards and regulatory requirements.
- Have proven experience (7+ years) in technology management and leadership roles, focusing on overseeing technology delivery functions utilising agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable success in people management and delivering excellent results
- Hold formal qualification(s) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Articulate excellent leadership qualities as you motivate and inspire multidisciplinary teams to achieve their best.
- Showcase problem-solving and decision-making skills with a strategic mindset aligning technology delivery with business objectives, focusing on scalability, reliability, and high performance.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
$160k+ Super + Bonus
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, look no further!
Interested? You should be! Contact Sam Taylor (email@example.com, 0401 560 014)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.