Are you a Digital Delivery Lead searching for a new role? Are you ready to drive the future of online performance and digital experience? Are you dedicated and ready to ensure the success of online digital platforms and digital transformation journeys? Then, we want to speak to you!
Our client is an ASX 200 organisation and a leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 500 Centres across Australia and Singapore and with over 11,000 team members, they are continually expanding and they looking to add a Digital Delivery Lead to their growing team! This role will guide existing and newly integrated technology platforms and partners, to optimise the user journey, whilst identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience and drive performance across digital channels.
This is a full-time role, located here in Brisbane!
As the Digital Delivery Lead, you will report to the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience (this person is an amazing leader and mentor), you will be responsible for executing the company’s digital experience strategy across websites, social and digital products. Specifically, the focus will be on the effective online conversion of web traffic to quality enquiry leads working closely with the Media, Customer Engagement Team and Campaign Marketing functions.
Sound like a role right up your alley? Keep reading to learn more!
- You are a top-notch strategic thinker
- You have a proven ability to communicate in a clear and articulate way to educate others, share knowledge and influence
- You have a customer and commercial focus
- You have a proactive and pragmatic attitude to getting work done
- You are a natural leader and love to build a strong culture
- Join a company that was awarded Australia’s most attractive employer brand in 2022
- They have a dedicated focus on professional growth and development
- Enjoy an attractive salary package including a performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees for either yourself or a member of your extended family
- Exclusive access to employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Establish and operate website optimisation and digital product Portfolio Delivery
- Oversee the centralized organisation of processes and tools to analyse and collectively design, document and execute current and proposed website optimisation projects and digital product delivery across the brands
- Lead the Digital Experience Team to optimise the user journey, improving website experience to achieve qualified enquiry targets.
- Accountability for the on-time delivery of, new website products/features, website enhancements, integration works (CRM etc.), internal projects and reporting.
- Provide clear milestones, risk and issue assessments, raise delivery/resource conflicts, assess project ROI and advocate for prioritisation from ELT
- Work with UI designers to prioritise and optimise website design for improved performance
- Assess team processes and tools, make changes to drive efficiencies and staff enablement
- Design and execute change to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks within the service delivery area
- Assist with the media strategy and CRM journey mapping for the business for key audience segments, identifying opportunities to personalise website experiences to drive greater conversion
- Provide reporting on key metrics associated with delivering the improved performance
- Think macro and micro – identify any gaps or specific local area needs/opportunities for centres, to put in place local market-relevant plans
- Lead and develop direct reports in accordance with the company’s values
- Actively contribute to the Marketing Team culture
- 5-8 years experience in digital delivery roles, leading and executing digital product and website enhancement projects
- Proven delivery of website performance improvement, in an enquiry, lead-generation environment
- Demonstrable success in managing multi-channel digital campaigns through web and CRM platforms
- A mix of client and agency experience highly regarded
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the below technologies:
- Website CMS, Sitecore experience highly regarded
- Online insight, analytics and performance
- Social media integration – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Search – Google Ads
- CRM integration – Knowledge of opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Large multi-site network experience is highly regarded
Commensurate with experience
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, look no further!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.