Are you an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager? Are you interested in joining an award-winning fashion brand with opportunities galore? Do you have a passion for fashion, particularly sustainable fashion? Then we have just the role for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our client’s women’s sustainable fashion brand in a full-time role in Brisbane.
Chances are if you live in Brisbane and love fashion, you have heard of this company. Our client is a successful women’s brand that is driven by innovation and design. Established in Australia, and recently launched in both the United States and New Zealand markets.
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the planning, development, execution, and analysis of all online marketing acquisition programs, including paid and organic search, paid social and display partnerships. This role will work closely with the Director of Digital Experience and be the primary point for external agencies to drive business priorities and global sales goals. This includes developing and implementing business strategies by country, running and managing online marketing campaigns, and building strong relationships with internal and external partners that include, but is not limited to business partnerships, search engines, agencies, and social media partners.
Does this sound like a role you’d crush? Then keep reading to learn more!
- You take a professional but positive approach to your work
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Your organisational and time management skills are out of this world
- You have excelllent attention to detail (see what we did there?)
- You are strategic and analytical
- You can step up and take initiative
- Join an award-winning fashion brand!
- A competitive salary with awesome staff benefits
- Extremely collaborative environment
- Valued, energised, and incredibly proud culture with a supportive management team
- Work for an organisation that enjoys giving back
- Beautiful, modern workspace – you’ll love coming to work!
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with partners/agencies to implement and optimise programs to drive sales and new client growth
- Implement digital ad campaigns across Bing, Facebook, Adroll and Google while ensuring a strong return on investment
- Write and manage creative briefs to support assets for marketing channels, partner with internal creative, merchandising and site teams to ensure the successful launch of marketing campaigns across the acquisition channels, and ensure that creative is in line with a brand style guide
- Utilise a wide range of tools, such as paid search, dynamic display and social campaigns to build new audiences, re-engage existing audiences and convert sales in line with business goals
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Experience to plan monthly content, and develop paid ad strategies, which consider customer journeys, audience targeting and ad creative to deliver strong ROI, along with ensuring assets are in-line with the brand’s style guide
- Partner with the Director of Digital Experience to optimise site content for SEO and site testing to optimise both paid and organic traffic
- Responsible for acquisition marketing channel KPIs, including forecasting, budgeting, tracking and reporting
- Leverage internal platform tools, agencies and 3rd party tools to better find new audiences, optimise existing audience groups, re-engage audiences to improve marketing efficiencies and drive sales and new client growth
- Report on digital ad campaign results across a range of platforms (Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, AdRoll Advanced Tracking and Google Ads)
- 4+ years of consumer-based online experience, preferably omnichannel retail
- Proficient in all ad platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, Meta Advertising, and Adroll
Commensurate with experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fashion brand that is achieving amazing growth with products you’ll love! If this sounds like a role you’d crush, then get in touch today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.