Are you looking for a new role as a Director of Sales? Are you a proactive and results-oriented sales executive? Are you eager to create new business opportunities, manage a book of prospects, and convert prospects into qualified clients? Then let’s talk!
We are on the search for a Director of Sales APAC to join our client’s diverse and fast-growing team based in San Francisco, Australia and the UK! They are looking for a candidate that is passionate about technology and its ability to help solve real challenges for the investment management industry.
This is a full-time role, located here in Brisbane!
Our client owns a cloud-based, multi-asset analytics platform with impressive technology used by investment teams. Their clients include top-tier investment firms across the globe, including some of the world’s leading asset managers, private wealth managers and pension funds!
As their Director of Sales APAC, your aim is to develop and nurture a book of qualified sales deals and convert them to closed. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with the global senior sales, Business Development and Marketing teams in North America and EMEA.
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You have strong leadership skills and are eager to lead a team to success
- You have strong project and time management skills
- You have the ability to work with and manage relationships with clients
- You have impeccable communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of finance and technical aspects of investment management
- Work with a global team of highly skilled professionals – with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, London and San Francisco!
- Join a diverse team of passionate and hard-working individuals
- Join a company with a very impressive client list!
- Consistently achieve quotas for converted prospects into clients
- Work closely with the client success manager to consistently achieve quotas for client upsells/expansions
- Work closely with marketing/business development to nurture prospects through the early stage sales pipeline through to close
- Develop a list of target accounts and develop short- and long-term strategies for generating and closing sales opportunities
- Participate in the evolution of company best practices, standards, and policies
- Provide investment industry and financial market insights
- Experience working with multi-asset investment teams within wealth management, asset manager, consultants and asset owners is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a sales role with a proven track record of success in financial services, asset or wealth management; FinTech software sales a plus
- Strong understanding of the prospect’s decision-making process and experience in effective identification of deal risks
- Demonstrated history of carrying and exceeding quota at an investment management company or fintech
- Ability to do presentations and conduct meetings with C-level executives
- Experience mentoring financial services professionals
- Broad experience and understanding of financial markets
- Experience working in high-performing technical teams
Commensurate with experience
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to join a team of diverse, fun and passionate individuals, who all work hard to achieve the best results possible, then look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Holly at email@example.com
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.