Are you an eCommerce lover just starting out in your career? Would you love to work for a very well-known beauty company? (Trust us, you already know and LOVE this brand)? Have you been looking for a part-time role with a fun and supportive team? Well, do we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is a global leader within the premium beauty industry (you’ve definitely heard of them!) and they are on the search for an eCommerce Executive!
This is a part-time, contract role located in Brisbane. As the eCommerce Executive, you will help grow and develop the eCommerce channel, and you will support the team to execute day-to-day actions, with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across super exciting projects and brands.
If you are obsessed with all things eCommerce, and beauty, and are looking to gain experience in the industry, then this is the role for you! If we have sparked your interest, keep reading!
- You have an extremely high level of attention to detail
- You are organised, love to multi-task and love all things time management
- You are an amazing communicator
- You have a willingness to learn
- You are creative and a pro problem solver!
- Join a fun and engaging high-performance environment – employees are pushed to grow, encouraged to be competitive and inspired to be innovative
- Join a company that values empowering people to look and feel beautiful
- Put a well-known and loved company with an incredible reputation on your resume!
- A company that values diversity and inclusion, they want you to feel comfortable to be yourself at work!
- Adding new content to the website
- Liaising with Marketing and Education departments for content
- Adding content to support promotional activity, new product development
Arranging the eDMs to the database of customers
- Updating and managing stock on the website
- Testing orders to ensure no issues
- Providing feedback based on analytics back to commercial to pivot if required
- Updating promotional content to the website, updating product pages and creating hub pages for the website
- Experience in an eCommerce-focused role
- Knowledge of core eCommerce principles
- An understanding of working with eCommerce platforms
Commensurate with experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce enthusiast to put their knowledge into practice and gain some real-life skills, if you are passionate about the beauty industry and want to help people to look and feel their best, then this exciting new role is the one for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.