Are you a seasoned sales professional with a passion for customer service and sustainable design? Do you get excited about converting enquiries into sales and building lasting relationships with customers? Are you passionate about and have experience selling premium products? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If so, we want to meet you!
We have an exciting role with a high-end Australian designer furniture company looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for customer service to join them as their new eCommerce Sales Consultant. This incredible company is at the forefront of their industry, and is about to celebrate 25 years of operation.
Whilst they are a national retailer, their local Brisbane team are much like family – collaborative, supportive and passionate about excellence. Their booming online operation complements their beautiful local showroom and provides a base from which the team connect each week.
Reporting to the eCommerce Sales Team Leader, this role will give you the opportunity to bring new energy to a team of design and sales enthusiasts who are committed to delivering exceptional consumer experiences. We’re looking for someone who is not only a natural brand ambassador, salesperson and all-around people person (with experience in high-value consumer retail), but also shares this team’s passion for design, innovation, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
You will be primarily responsible for taking care of solving customer pain points, assisting with sales and growth strategies, ensuring a high level of customer service at all touch points and working towards sales targets. If you enjoy being busy and are motivated by being part of a growing and successful business, then this is the role for you!
Want to know more? Keep on reading or get in touch with our team today!
- You have a customer-centric mindset and a focus on delivering excellent customer experiences
- You’re not a salesperson, you’re a driven problem solver, able to identify customer needs and inspired solutions
- You’re keen to grow and excel in your career and are excited to take your sales skills from great to grand!
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and are highly energetic, proactive and self-motivated
- You are comfortable working in a team
- You have the ability to learn new systems, and new products quickly
- Scale your career in customer service. All retail experience is valued but high end is a BONUS!
- A beautiful workspace located near the coolest cafes, restaurants and bars!
- Join a growing business, that is thriving within the industry
- Be part of a collaborative work environment with highly skilled team members
- A beautiful culture of flexibility that offers one day WFH each week
- Process eCommerce sales transactions.
- Assist with all other tasks that improve the online customer experience or digital initiatives to increase website traffic, conversion, and brand awareness
- Assist with managing and responding to Live Chat enquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with the management of website communication directly and via our client’s customer ticketing system
- Work collaboratively with all sales teams across Australia to ensure sales force cases are managed in the timely manner
- Assist when required to convert enquiries from all digital sales channels into sales in line with monthly budget and targets
- Maximise both external and internal customer satisfaction by providing a quality experience
- Assist with identifying and resolving issues to support digital sales activity across the business
- Assist with identifying key trends and activity to support campaign development and marketing strategies
- Assist with post sale order management and after sales support within all Digital Sales segments
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of all product information in facilitating sales activity
- Work collaboratively with the broader eCommerce and Sales teams
- 2+ years sales or customer service experience
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience processing Salesforce web cases (desired)
- Experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment
- Experience with premium brands and high-value consumer retail
$60k – $70k + Super – commensurate with experience
Plus, a potential 5% bonus based on team and company performance.
If you have been looking for an exciting eCommerce Sales role with an impressive company and an incredible team, then look no further! This is the opportunity for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Claudia (email@example.com)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.