Are you an experienced Technology Leader looking for an opportunity to make a lasting impact? Is leading technology transformation and modernisation where you excel? Are you ready to be part of a world class leadership team? Step right this way!
My client is seeking a visionary leader to join the team and report directly to the CIO. As the General Manager of Technology & Product, you’ll play a pivotal role in their exciting cloud migration, tech modernisation, and frictionless engineering initiatives, all aimed at delivering cutting-edge products and services.
- You are focused on engineering excellence!
- You have significant technical leadership experience
- You’re excited to play a role in shaping the future of technology and want to be part of the team making a real difference
- You enjoy the rewarding challenge of constantly inspiring others to thrive and succeed
- You’re passionate about creating a brighter, more inclusive digital future
- Join a company that believes in the importance of work/life balance
- A culture of learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to get involved in various charities and non-profit organisations
- A rare leadership role that empowers you to be part of the company transformation
- Work with the leadership team to support the achievement of strategic goals
- Lead the end-to-end agile delivery process, from ideation to deployment
- Play a vital role in crafting the systems modernisation roadmap and execution plan
- Optimise the software delivery lifecycle, moving to a more efficiency and impactful ways of working
- Align technology delivery with product roadmaps, using your skill in prioritisation to achieve strategic goals
- Manage dependencies, demands, and alignment across delivery teams
- Ensure the organisation is moving towards a more agile way of working
- Champion a customer-centric approach to software development
- Support the organisations cultural change – nurturing a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Take responsibility for the operational aspects of software solutions delivered by technology teams
- Ensure seamless transition of software projects from development to production environments, ensuring stability, scalability, and performance of applications
- Possess formal qualifications in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 7+ years experience in technology management and senior leadership roles, with a focus on overseeing technology delivery functions, utilising agile methodologies.
- Experience leading successful technology transformation and modernisation initiatives
- Deep understanding of agile development methodologies and product management concepts
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – demonstrating the ability to excel with stakeholders at all levels
- Undertaking complex problem-solving and decision-making through a strategic mindset to align technology and business
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, compliance, and security standards in technology delivery, keeping systems cutting-edge and secure
$250 – 280k + super + bonus / incentives
Interested? You should be! Apply now or send your resume to Holly Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.