Are you a Google Ads Specialist ready for a new role? Are you driven, dedicated and excited to join an incredible team? Are you an expert in all things Google Ads? Then, we want to talk to you!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading finance companies and they are on the hunt for a Google Ads Specialist, who is ideally located in Brisbane, however, they are accepting applications from candidates Australia-wide!
As a Google Ads Specialist, you will be responsible for working on the Google Ads accounts to constantly improve results and generate the best possible outcomes. This will be done through the analysis of data to develop effective marketing strategies that will be set up and managed using the Google Ads suite, including but not limited to: search, shopping, display, YouTube, extensions, Google Merchant Centre, and Google Analytics.
If ready this is making you excited, then keep reading to learn more!
- You are analytically minded
- You have A++ communication and excellent attention to detail skills
- You have an eagerness to learn and develop
- You are a driven, proactive and passionate person
- You can autonomously problem-solve
- You have crafted strong management and leadership skills
- You love working within a collaborative team
- They love professional development and will provide you with ongoing training and development!
- Career progression opportunities available
- Join one of Australia’s leading Asset Finance Firms!
- Join an incredible team of long-standing and experienced team members
- Google advertising set-up and optimisation
- Search/Shopping/Display/YouTube/Performance Max
- Communicating results and collaborating with internal teams
- Creating and split-testing advertisements
- Data analysis and optimisation
- Analysing and interpreting data across different platforms (Google Analytics, website backends) to identify trends and opportunities
- Conversion tracking setup
- Liaising with Google support
- Develop the team and Google Ads service offering
- Learning and personal development
- Degree in Marketing or similar, OR 1-2 years of in-field marketing experience
- 2 years of experience managing and generating results across Google Ads accounts
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals
$85k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you are a Google Ads Specialist seeking a new adventure, look no further this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.