Are you a Customer Success leader ready for your next challenge? Are you seeking a fully remote opportunity? Do you love working with founders to help them scale their vision? Then I could have the perfect role for you!
This is an exciting permanent, newly created full-time and fully remote role within the healthtech space for a Head of Customer Success with an exciting and growing SaaS platform called Logiqc.
Who is Logiqc:
Logiqc is a healthtech SaaS platform designed to support Hospitals, General Practices, Community Service Centres and more with governance functions, operational management, and adverse event reporting.
Logiqc was born out of a desire to:
- Transform the way the healthcare sector implements systems and processes for managing quality, safety, and risk
- Leverage our expertise and bring order, rigour, and simplicity to the space
- Remove the pain points and uncertainty, and replace them with ease, efficiency, and clarity
- Create an environment where everyone and everything works together, in synchronicity
Logiqc was released in 2010 and is currently deployed in more than 200 organisations across Australia and New Zealand representing a collective 15,000+ active user licences.
They strive to make the customer experience much more than a software platform. They empower their customers to create a culture of continuous learning, so that they can improve and grow.
As good humans, they seek to inspire business transformation by leveraging their deep industry expertise and a focus on customer success.
You will have a passion for building relationships with customers and a community of interest around the products and services Logiqc offers. You will have the capacity to provide Logiqc’s subscription base with advice and support to build and implement a quality management system that can manage scale and complexity whilst supporting efficiency.
- This an newly created role represents an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Success specialist!
- Enjoy a fully remote role, empowering you to live and work from anywhere
- The company organises regular in person team get togethers to support team connection
You will work closely with the Executive Directors in business & product development. Your key role will be to lead our Customer and Product Success team and drive innovation and strategy to provide excellent customer support and onboarding experiences to drive customer retention and product advocacy.
- Directly lead the Customer and Product Success team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Manage and continually improve internal systems to manage customer success and product delivery services
- Identify and cultivate leads received through various channels predominantly within the existing customer base
- Attend relevant industry and technology events to promote Logiqc to new & existing market segments
Customer Onboarding and Engagement
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team members to develop and implement effective onboarding strategies for customers, ensuring a seamless and positive experience with the platform
- Foster strong relationships with customers and work proactively to drive engagement and adoption of the platform including new features
- Design & co-ordinate the development of resources to empower customers to maximise their ROI
- Ensure support and engagement channels and systems are effective and responsive to customer needs
Usage Monitoring and Data Analysis
- Measure and report on all aspects of customer success to drive quality of service delivery, customer retention, technical support responsiveness, product usage, and customer expansion
- Utilize data insights to implement tailored strategies for major accounts and at-risk customers to optimize their experience and engagement
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to identify upselling and cross-selling strategies for the existing customer base
- Develop initiatives to increase customer lifetime value by showcasing the value of our platform and additional services.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) Improvement
- Drive initiatives to improve NPS scores, gathering customer feedback and implementing strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
Churn Analysis and Mitigation
- Monitor customer churn and proactively address potential issues to maintain high customer retention rates.
- Develop strategies to reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
Healthcare Sector Focus
- Develop and apply an understanding of the application of the platform within health and community services sectors
- Lead and foster a strong and effective team to ensure seamless coordination between customer onboarding, success, fulfilment, and support
Experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ years previous experience in Customer Success at an operational and leadership level.
- High level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a remote office environment
- Highly organised, excellent ability to multi-task and see projects to completion
- High-level computer skills and technical understanding of SaaS and cloud services
- Pre-sales experience, including presentation skills, and ability to rapidly build rapport with executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated thought leader in the Customer Success domain for Saas companies
- Experience working in SaaS companies, and with Hubspot (highly desirable)
Commensurate with experience.
Interested? You should be! Apply now or send your resume to Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.