Are you a growth-focused leader? Are you looking to join a growth-stage and purpose-led technology business that is making a genuine difference in people’s lives? Do you have a proven track record of building a business? Let’s talk!
We are on the search for a Head of Growth to drive the next phase of our client’s company’s expansion. The product is at a very exciting stage – the team is in place, they have an established national user base, product market-fit is well and truly established and now…. they are ready to scale it up to be the dominant marketplace in their sector. If you are ready to work for a purpose-driven company and drive taking it to the next level, this is your chance! Keep reading to learn more!
- You are a ‘business builder’ – someone who can look at the business and understand the growth required
- You enjoy coming up with creative and innovative strategies
- You are strategic, entrepreneurial and driven!
- You have strong team management skills.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are a pro-problem-solver – you have an inquisitive mindset to understand, dig deep and provide solutions
- You have strong analytical skills – your superpower is the ability to understand and interpret customer and data insights into strategy/actions
- Flexible working options, remote/hybrid in a choice of awesome office locations
- Alllll the tools you could ever need to succeed (if they don’t have it, just ask!)
- Paid volunteer leave (2 days/year) + free Birthday leave day annually
- Learning and development support
- Performance bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
Rather than sharing a rigid position description what we will say is in this role, you will be leading from the front with the key metric to success in this role is growing the business and all that encompasses.
As a startup in a larger business group, no two days are going to be the same. As an entrepreneur, you thrive in the highly-variable environment that is a growing startup but also know when to apply the rigour required in a regulated sector. Your days will range from managing the P&L, building a team, cold calling to kickstart sales and identifying, pitching and contracting with market partners to diving into the analytics to help the marketing and sales team increase outcomes. It will also include standing in front of the board including investors and discussing business performance… we told you it’s a broad remit.
- Experience building a business before
- Strong understanding of different growth levers to grow a business
- Experience closing sales through both self-serve and physical customer interactions
- Experience stepping in and getting your hands dirty to deliver a growth story – perhaps you had to hit the phones and make sales yourself to hit targets, or maybe you grew users and digital signups through smart marketing and content creation
- You have an understanding of eCommerce and websites and can make informed decisions
- Marketplace background and an understanding of the double side of the marketplace is a desirable
Commensurate with experience
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a growth-focused leader to join a fast-growing technology business with a social purpose. Get in touch today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.