Are you a highly experienced Infrastructure Architect looking for your next pivotal role? Would you describe yourself as somewhat of a subject matter expert of on-premise Windows infrastructure? Do you enjoy working across both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure? Do you want to call an internationally successful enterprise home? Well, we have just the opportunity for you! (PS. This is a real goodie…)
A super-rare and exciting opportunity has come along for a skilled Infrastructure Architect to join our client’s leading international IT Security Team in a full-time, flexible position located in Brisbane (or Sydney).
In a nutshell, this is a critical role that will see you designing and implementing the Windows Infrastructure while also providing third level support for the Windows Server and O365 Infrastructure within the Asia Pacific region. You will also play a key part in maintaining a secure environment by monitoring and reporting security breaches and any unauthorised data access.
If you are the type to look and plan ahead, assimilate and evaluate information quickly, are comfortable managing complexity, have an exceptional energy and drive to grow yourself and would consider yourself resilient, tenacious and persistent… then we think you would be perfect for this role!
Have we sparked your interest? Keep reading…
- Above all else, you have a can-do attitude
- You have exceptional communication skills; including written, verbal and interpersonal
- You have excellent time-management skills, with the ability to adapt priorities
- You display a high level of attention to detail and have the ability to present ideas in a tangible form
- You have a good understanding of change management processes
- You have a focus on customer service and business enablement
- You have the ability to communicate design rationale and use your influencing skills to build consensus
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working opportunity, that will see you in the office for two days of the week
- Join a committed and passionate team with a great team culture
- Excellent career prospects
- Join a global team with some of the best security professionals in the business
Here is a sneak peek into your day-to-day activities as an Infrastructure Architect:
- Requirement gathering
- Design and implement infrastructure systems
- Ownership of documentation and standards
- Sign off on all infrastructure designs
- Write and peer review design documents
- Write standards and ensure standards are met by the team
- Third-level support of IT infrastructure systems including but not limited to Windows Server, O365, Azure, Nutanix AHV
- Train junior staff
- Install and configure the software to company specifications
- Work with the security team to ensure that security vulnerabilities are remediated within SLA
- Manage Azure environments
- Design and manage O365
- Stay abreast of industry trends and provide advice to the Head of Infrastructure
- 8 years of experience in a Senior Infrastructure role
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Microsoft certifications
- Experience across a wide range of Microsoft infrastructure systems including but not limited to: Active Directory, SQL, System Center, Hyper-V, Exchange Online, Windows 2016 – 2022, Azure and Windows server
- PowerShell scripting
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Nutanix AHV is desirable but not essential
$150k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leader in engineering innovation. If that speaks to you then you should speak to us!
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (email@example.com, 0488 721 180)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.