Are you a Junior to Mid Back End PHP Developer looking for a new role? Are you ready to join an agency that loves its clients and is proud of the award-winning work it produces? Are you ready to take on new and existing projects, and put your strong understanding of the latest technologies to use? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is a creative agency that produces digital assets that transform the way people connect with brands and they are looking for a Junior to Mid Back End PHP Developer to join their team!
This is a full-time role, located right here in Brisbane!
As the Junior to Mid Back End PHP Developer, you will be a part of the development team. You will receive ongoing support and training from senior developers while also working alongside team members with complementary skill sets!
The successful candidate will be driven, super talented, highly motivated, equipped with a great attitude and has a desire to continually advance in this fast-growing industry. If you are ambitious, actively demonstrate a desire to be the best at what you do, have a strong eye for detail, and won’t settle for “just getting the job done” – then you are exactly what they are looking for!
Have we sparked your interest? Keep reading to learn more!
- You’re a creatively curious person
- You are an A+ communicator, you can explain anything to anyone
- You have a great attitude and are ready to put your skills and experience to the test
- You have the ability to achieve goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
- Flexible work arrangements— two days a week optional WFH (everyone loves WFH days!)
- Work with a close-knit team of talented individuals
- Highly autonomous environment
- Flat organisational structure – you won’t be micro-managed
- Join an organisation with a reputation you’ll be proud of!
Here’s a sneak peek of your day-to-day:
- Customisation, implementation and ongoing development of web-based software and other online systems
- Design and development of custom web projects and mobile websites
- Niche in-house projects
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges
- Keeping up-to-date with new trends and best practices in web development
- 2+ years of commercial experience with PHP7/PHP8
- Solid experience with custom development within WordPress
- You have an understanding of Object Orientated Design and MVC architecture
- Ability to write efficient MySQL queries
- Good understanding of W3C standards/compliance
- Symfony Framework experience is desirable
$70k – $100k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you are ready to step into a new and exciting role as a Junior – Mid Back End PHP Developer, then look no further! This exciting role won’t stick around for long, apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.