Are you a self-motivated and talented Lead Developer? Are you looking to join a tight-knit team of brilliant people who want to build towards a big vision? Are you excited and motivated by the idea of working in a fast-paced start-up environment? If you’re ready for your next challenge then let’s talk!
We’re on the lookout for a Lead Developer to join an exciting PropTech start-up!
Our client is one of Australia’s fastest-growing PropTech companies with a client list that includes some of the biggest names in property. They are doing cool stuff in the industry and they are looking for a talented Lead Developer to help them change the world! This is a key role that requires the right type of candidate that can get around their mission to help everyone succeed!
This is a full-time, remote first position with the option to work in their Brisbane CBD office if that’s more your jam!
They are looking for someone who can continue the build their platform and create a development capability that enables their technology to adapt quickly to the needs of the real estate industry. They need someone who can run a small but mighty platform team consisting of two developers and a UX/UI designer!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading to learn more!
- You love building a highly functional culture within teams
- You love solving a variety of problems and have a passion to learn
- You can develop and coach junior developers’ technical and operational skills
- You are able to implement and manage best practices in DevOps and code quality practices
- You understand the value of data and integrations for customers
- You want a seat at the decision-making table, in terms of product direction, resources and how to optimise output to maximise commercial value
- Enjoy a remote first role! Because who doesn’t love working within walking distance of the fridge?!
- Work with smart minds doing cool things
- Join a company at the perfect point of their growth story
- Join a team with employees all over Australia!
- Provide ongoing technical software support and development on current and future platforms
- Design and implement best practice testing methodologies
- Deliver cross-browser, optimised, and responsive code
- Assist operations and marketing staff to increase sales and grow revenue through product development and generating software solutions that solve client issues
- Assist in the development of new products and projects
- Converse and interact professionally with clients
- Show initiative by providing proactive ideas, suggestions and recommendations to improve the current platform and/or any new projects that are undertaken with the leadership team
- Develop and up-skill the team as required
- Provide mentorship through one-on-one time with Developers
- 4+ years of strong development experience
- 2+ years of experience leading teams of any size
- Experience with React and AWS microservices architecture
- A keen interest in the development community, including technological trends, news, people and innovations
- Track record of implementing tests, diagnostic and insight tooling to help troubleshoot
- Experience deploying applications to production and monitoring their performance
$150k – 180k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead Developer to join a fun, fast-moving scale-up with a massive vision to change the world! Are you as excited as we are? Apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (email@example.com, 0403 726 487).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.