Are you a hands-on Marketing Manager looking for a new role to sink your teeth into? Does working with a team to deliver webinars, events, podcasts and resources sound right up your alley? Do you have strong attention to detail and are ready to roll up your sleeves? Let’s talk!
Our client is seeking an agile and flexible Marketing Manager to join their team. Our client started their first accounting business at 19, sold it to an ASX-listed company, bought it back, and won awards along the way. Not only do they have great software, they support their users every step of the way and they have truly created a powerful community that loves their webinars and events!
This is a full-time role located here right here in Brisbane CBD, close to some of the best cafes and restaurants Brisbane has to offer.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be primarily responsible for creating the campaign deliverables as required by the campaign calendar and implementing them across the company’s digital channels. The key outcome of this role is to promote the products and values of the company.
Does this sound like a role you’d thrive in? Well, keep reading to learn more!
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to present and write like a pro
- You have the ability to adapt and find creative solutions
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player
- You are motivated and determined to see results!
- Join a respected industry leader that supports the accounting industry
- Enjoy working with a team who truly care about one another
- Great growth opportunities
- Fun, exciting and supportive team and workplace
- Plan, create and publish a range of campaign deliverables including webinars, landing pages, social posts, eDMs, eBooks, blog posts and sales assets
- Respond quickly to process changes and new initiatives
- Coordinate with Chief Operating Officer to implement Member Success initiatives to support upgrade opportunities
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy
- Represent the company and trade and industry events
- Compile campaign reports that accurately indicate the requested performance metrics
- Maintain an up-to-date campaign and events calendar with all marketing and sales activity accurately documented and communicated across the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- 3-5 years experience in the SAAS B2B marketing space, preferably in the accounting or professional services industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator and InDesign
Commensurate with experience
Are you ready to start the year with a new role that will see you join an impressive team experiencing impressive growth? Then look no further, apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.