Are you a Marketing Strategist that is ready to join Australia’s fastest-growing eCommerce marketing agency? Do people describe you as an overachiever, a trailblazer, or a mould-breaker? Are you ready to make this role your own? Then we have an incredible opportunity for you!
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Strategist to join our client’s eCommerce marketing agency! They are experiencing rapid and consistent growth due to a winning combination of innovation, entrepreneurship, and a commitment to delivering exceptional results, time and time again. It’s safe to say they are Australia’s fastest-growing marketing agency – and they have no plans to slow down!
As a Marketing Strategist, you’ll expand your agile mindset, while fine-tuning a wide range of skills that help businesses thrive. You’ll become a master communicator and a strong leader. Using your knowledge in strategic direction, marketing psychology and project management you will be absorbing every learning opportunity and problem-solving the whole way through.
This renowned agency has built a culture where they want you to work hard, but also dedicate a portion of your week to personal development and learning. They host workshops, learn days, guest speakers as well as wellness sessions. They also celebrate their wins with company-wide events including team excursions, escape rooms, mini golf, karaoke, retreats and even an amazing race challenge! How fun!!
If you know you’ll thrive in this role, keep reading to learn more!
- You are well-versed in all things marketing and communications
- You have an agile mindset
- You love to view problems as opportunities and embrace challenges
- You are VERY enthusiastic about scaling your career
- You have A++ communication and excellent attention to detail skills
- You are a driven, proactive and passionate person
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements, and family-friendly work practices including flexible work hours to help with school drop-off and pick-up times
- Yoga, meditation and mental health days
- One-on-one mentorship programs
- Awesome events like lawn bowls tournaments
- Volunteering programs and community initiatives
- Office library, free gyms, cute dogs and unlimited snacks! (Need we say more?!)
- Working with internal specialist teams (Designers, Google Ads, Data) to proactively build and implement strategic marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with new and existing clients (through in-person meetings, virtual check-ins, emails and phone calls)
- Create and present innovative, data-led strategies to grow clients’ businesses
- Developing and harnessing leadership skills through mentoring opportunities
- Sharing learnings across the wider team
- Continual learning and personal development
- 1-2 years experience within a client-facing role
- Proficiency in Shopify, Google Analytics, TikTok
$80k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you are a Senior Google Strategist that is ready and eager to join a collaborative and ever-exciting environment, this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.