Are you a hard-working and performance-focused Paid Search Specialist? Are you constantly thinking of ways to optimise your campaigns and maximise ROI? Do you want to be part of a team of passionate digital marketers that love to work hard and play hard? Let’s talk!
Our client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, data-driven Google Guru to join their client-facing Paid Search team. This is a pivotal role for someone with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach to any challenge they face.
This is a full-time position located at our client’s inner-city office in Brisbane.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across Google Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube. This includes identifying paid search opportunities, creating strategic paid campaigns, and optimising the delivery of new paid initiatives that maximise ROI for your clients.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced small agency environment and have excellent communication skills to connect with clients and the team. Does this sound like you?
- Google Ads is LIFE – you can picture the whole Google Ads dashboard in high-fidelity when you close your eyes that’s how much time you have spent on the platform
- You thrive with numbers and are analytically-minded
- Must have a passion for marketing, duh!
- Possess a ‘roll up your sleeve’ attitude
- Have a strong commercial acumen – an understanding of overall strategy and how your work fits within that
- Join a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Brisbane
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Be involved in decision-making, bringing new ideas to the table
- Small, close-knit team of talented individuals
- 12pm finish on Fridays (hooray!)
- Work in a small yet mighty team of paid advertising specialists to set up, manage and optimise campaigns across Google Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube
- Develop end-to-end campaign strategies that align with client business goals
- Review search opportunities, competitor activity and keyword analysis
- Create engaging copy for search ads
- Ongoing optimisation of activity including but not limited to bid and budget management, ad copy and landing copy to achieve target KPIs
- Liaise regularly with their (friendly yet fierce) creative team – Be actively involved in discussions to plan campaigns and compare results
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, offering exceptional customer service
- Develop and implement strategies to grow our client’s audience base
- Implement conversion and goal tracking, reporting on progress periodically
- Keep up to date with digital marketing tech and trends to identify opportunities that benefit their clients
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or similar
- One or more years of experience in a paid performance role or equivalent, achieving performance KPIs
- High proficiency across Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube paid ads
- Ability to understand and present analytic data with valuable insights – must live for analytics!
- Can demonstrate confidence in problem-solving and experimenting with ideas to deliver the best results
- Strong technical knowledge of tracking and tags/pixels- Must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be up to date Google Certification
$60k – $90k + Super (commensurate with experience)
This is a wide bracket but ultimately, our client is looking for the person with the right data mindset and approach to Google Ads. They are flexible on who that could be!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Specialist ready to tackle their next challenge with a fast-growing, hard-working team of digital marketers. If you have experience executing paid strategies and seeking a supportive and fun team environment, let’s get in touch!
Interested? You should be! Contact Hunt & Co. today (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.