Are you a natural-born leader and ‘people person’ with experience managing the full spectrum of People & Culture? Do you love being able to understand businesses on a granular level and provide tailored solutions to help teams thrive? Does the idea of connecting with people every day and creating strategies to bring people together make you want to get out of bed in the morning?
If you said yes to any or all of the above, then we want to speak with you! We’re on the search for a self-motivated People & Culture Manager to join our client’s company that currently owns and operates a growing portfolio of diverse, forward-thinking businesses.
This is a full time role, located in Brisbane!
Inspiration and innovation are at the forefront of this company. What we are looking for is someone that truly understands people, business and how these two work together to grow a thriving culture that is both profitable and somewhere people enjoy coming into every day. In short, this role requires a leader with diverse HR Management experience with end to end recruitment experience to grow and inspire our client’s team!
If you’re interested in finding out more, keep reading and apply!
- Self-starter who has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record of success in a similar role
- Deeply understand what makes a good business tick – it all starts internally!
- Enjoy huge autonomy and variety in your day-to-day
- Hungry to grow and achieve outstanding results
- The perfect combo of energy and experience to jump on board this rocket ship
- Work alongside the Founder with a long track record of building startups into hugely successful multimillion-dollar companies (brownie points if you can guess who it is when you submit your application!)
- Join a growing team of engaged, energetic and focused professionals
- Get to work driving the People and Culture function while being at the forefront of technology and innovation
- Be part of something big from the early stages!
- Enjoy some flex to WFH
- Generous parental leave benefits
Here’s a sneak peek at your responsibilities:
- End-to-end recruitment – Manage the recruitment and selection process to find the right talent to add to our client’s already amazing teams
- Onboarding – Provide newbies with an experience that is welcoming and allows them to get up to speed quickly to hit the ground running
- Culture – Deliver dedicated strategies to create a culture that aligns with each organisations’ business strategies and encompasses our client’s values
- People, policies, and procedures – Advise, coach, and support managers and employees on policies and procedures. At times you may need to review and develop new policies and/or procedures in line with our client’s evolving business
- IR & ER Advice – Research and provide employee relations and employment law advice while working across multiple jurisdictions i.e. Our client currently has team members in Australia and the U.S. and under multiple Industry Awards
- Engagement – Help develop and implement initiatives to maximise the engagement of employees
- Training & Development – Deliver and facilitate internal training sessions/workshops as required. Support employees and managers with personal and professional development/training plans
- Data and analytics – Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records. Use data to leverage value-added decision making
- Health, safety & wellbeing – Ensure teams remain compliant as well as identify and manage risks/issues. Always be thinking about our client’s team’s wellbeing
- 5+ years’ diverse HR Management experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- A proven leader who is capable and excited to create a culture that makes our client an employer of choice
- Demonstrated success inspiring teams so they can enjoy what they do with the people they do it with
- Must have high-level knowledge of business and recruitment
Commensurate with experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven People & Culture Manager seeking a progressive team making big things happen for businesses across Australia and overseas.
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (email@example.com, 0403 726 487)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.