Are you a People & Culture Manager ready to join an iconic Brisbane brand? Are you ready to support, investigate, counsel, and manage an award-winning fashion brand on their HR matters? Are you ready to work with people in Australia, New Zealand and the United States? Then we have just the role for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a People & Culture Manager to join our client’s women’s sustainable fashion brand in a full-time role in Brisbane.
Chances are if you live in Brisbane and love fashion, you have heard of this company. Our client is a successful women’s footwear brand that is driven by innovation and design. Established in Australia, and recently launched in both the United States and New Zealand markets.
As the People & Culture Manager, you will be responsible for the management and strategic direction of all human resources, people and culture operations across the brand. One of the key ingredients to the successful growth of this brand is its team. The People & Culture Manager will ensure the smooth operations, growth, and improvement of processes and initiatives relating to people management of the team. All goals will align with the strategic plan, ensuring the brand continues to foster a positive working environment, maintains efficiency, and stays compliant across multiple countries.
If this sounds like a role you’d thrive in, keep reading to learn more!
- You are motivated to build on and maintain a positive culture
- You have your finger on the pulse with legislation and best practices
- You have well-developed collaboration skills
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You have strong leadership skills
- Join an award-winning fashion brand!
- A competitive salary with awesome staff benefits
- Extremely collaborative environment
- Valued, energised, and incredibly proud culture with a supportive management team
- Work for an organisation that enjoys giving back
- Beautiful, modern workspace – you’ll love coming to work!
- Deliver best practice support and advice to all senior leadership, ensuring all HR activities align with the business’s strategic focus
- Support, investigate, counsel, and manage the organisation on HR matters
- Continue to develop and support a positive culture and positive employee engagement
- Effectively manage end-to-end recruiting, the coordination of deployment, undertaking recruitment, screening, and advising departments
- Oversee and identify opportunities within learning and development systems to support career progression and meet organisational needs
- Implement, lead, continually monitor and review the performance management process ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development in line with a high-performance culture
- Ensure that all training and professional development is linked to organisational goals
- 5-10 years experience in Human Resources Management
- Motivated to build on and maintain a positive culture
- Strong, proven experience in performance management and improvement
- Experience working with employees across multiple countries is desirable
$120k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fashion brand that is achieving amazing growth! If you are ready for a new role, then get in touch today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.