Are you a PMO Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you ready to lead a team to success? Are you well organised and love working towards a deadline? Then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a global leader in the digital transformation and data exploration industry, and they are on the search for a PMO Manager to join their team!
This is a full-time role based in Brisbane, Perth or Sydney with the opportunity to work remotely.
In this role you will get to be a part of a successful, high-growth organisation with offices in Australia and North America, you will be inspired by diverse customers, rewarding projects and a wide variety of business scaling challenges.
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading to learn more!
- You have strong leadership skills and know exactly what it takes to have a thriving team
- You are able to strategically communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- You are organised and technical in your approach
- You have extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Join a high-growth consultancy that has completed a number of acquisitions in the last 2 years to fuel growth
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful high growth ASX listed multinational organisation
- Attractive remuneration and a well-equipped flexible workplace
- Work with a group of highly motivated and highly capable people in an environment that upholds the core values of innovation, respect, ownership, integrity, and collaboration
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop projects
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadline
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven experience in a PMO Manager role
- 5+ years experience in a similar industry and position
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
Commensurate with experience
If you are a PMO Manager that has been searching for that perfect role, then we think this is it! Apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.