Are you a PR Specialist looking for a new and exciting role? Are you ready to join a passionate, creative and fun team that truly cares about their customer’s happiness? Are you ready to put your PR skills to use? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is on the search for a PR Specialist to join their team! Millions of people have bought our clients’ products (they are even award-winning!). To give you a clue, the pandemic has opportunistically inspired impressive growth in our client’s industry… and this is where you come in.
This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane and you can enjoy the flexibility of working in the office and from home!
As the PR Specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating, planning, and executing exciting public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance brand awareness!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You are able to manage and work on several projects at the same time
- You are a top-notch communicator
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to meet deadlines
- You are organised, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced working environment
- You have a creative flair and are proactive in your approach
- Your favourite A words are – Accuracy and Attention (to detail)
- Join a passionate and empowered team making waves in the industry
- Enjoy a mix of working in the office and from home!
- Generous staff discounts – this alone calls for a celebration!
- Enjoy a fun and friendly environment where people love coming to work
- Free gym membership and personal training once a week
- Dogs allowed!!!
- Lead the localisation and implementation of all PR activities for their brands in Australia
- Adapt and execute global campaigns for the Australian market
- Create local campaigns to build awareness within the local market
- Further develop and maintain relationships with relevant journalists in a range of sectors including lifestyle, health, business and trade
- Monitor and measure campaign results using media monitoring platforms
- Keep up to date with relevant news and media to identify PR opportunities and angles
- Guide and manage external service providers if necessary (e.g. agency, videographer)
- Work closely with Social Media, Marketing, and Product teams to make sure that communication efforts are streamlined
- Degree in PR, journalism, media or communications or relevant vocational training and experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of PR or communication in Australia
- A strong and broad network of journalist contacts, ideally in the lifestyle sector
Commensurate with experience.
If you are ready to put your skills and expertise to the test, then look no further! This role will see you take your PR and networking skills to the next level!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.