Are you a passionate Product Marketing Manager? Are you someone who loves to build top-of-funnel B2B lead generation while taking ownership of the whole marketing cycle for SaaS products? Do you live and breathe digital marketing and love innovative technologies? Then we have the perfect role for you!
We are currently on the search for a Product Marketing Manager to join our client’s rapidly growing and hugely successful company! Our client provides solutions that empower and engage workforces by providing automation and digitalisation that enables easy decision-making and increased productivity, performance and safety.
This is a full-time role, located in the heart of Brisbane City – with a balance of working from home and in the office!
As the Product Marketing Manager, your role will be to manage, plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns across the business’s range of SaaS products. You will manage all product digital marketing assets and identify new digital marketing opportunities to grow the number of leads generated. You will also manage the performance of digital advertising and any events related to attendance and thought leadership! Trust us when we say this is a very exciting role!
Do you think you’re up for the task? Let’s have a chat!
- You truly believe that every problem has a solution and that with the right strategy, success can be achieved!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You love to interact and work collaboratively with a wide range of people
- You have top-notch presentation skills and impeccable attention to detail
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to think big
- You love setting personal goals and actively seek to attain them
- You have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are always staying at the forefront of new technologies and methodologies
- You have the ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Flexible and hybrid working – enjoy a mix of office and remote working
- A global company that is on a trajectory of sustained growth
- A culture-driven and diverse team whose leadership is hands-on with an open-door policy
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus program
- Continuous learning and career development with access to educational opportunities
- Health and well-being benefits such as private health, gym discounts and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A fun team culture packed with BBQs, social clubs, and monthly drinks!
- Lead, build out and refine a consistent strategy for the top of the funnel for B2B lead generation that matches and is aligned with the company’s stage of growth
- Assisting in the development and execution of the product marketing strategy and activating assets in line with planned marketing campaigns
- Execute the go-to-market strategy for SaaS products while working across all teams including sales, product, and marketing qualified leads
- Develop and execute email B2B marketing – building, coordinating and scheduling customer marketing comms and campaigns by sector, customer and product focus
- Develop and deliver customer stories, case studies, testimonials and endorsements
- Provide ongoing content/campaign support for the activation of digital and social media assets including video, audio, blogs and other forms of digital content
- Assist in the development and implementation of search engine marketing/optimisation and online advertising strategy and campaigns
- Assist in maximising and growing brand exposure and generation of enquiries via all digital channels
- Assist in the management of the website including the management of content
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B, SaaS or relevant fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing demand-generation marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Knowledge of adobe creative suite
- Experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines utilising leading practice project management and organisation skills
$110k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you are a Product Marketing Specialist that’s ready to dive in and drive the marketing plan for an awesome company, then look no further, this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.