Are you an experienced QA Engineer open to new opportunities? Are you eager to join a growing team developing a best-in-class SaaS platform? Are you driven and high-performing? Did you answer ‘yes’ to all three questions? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is on an exciting growth journey, experiencing increased demand for their enterprise SaaS and marketplace platform. They require a highly-skilled QA Engineer to join their passionate and hard-working team and help them achieve their big goals!
This is a full-time position located in Brisbane.
Our client is at the forefront of accelerating industry change and is now focusing on entering international markets with their SaaS platform. They are fiercely passionate about building and maximising relationships, empowering their team to achieve their career goals and helping clients succeed.
If you are an experienced QA Engineer excited to take on a new opportunity within a scaling ASX-listed tech company, then keep ready to learn more about this exciting role!
- You consider yourself an expert at multi-tasking, prioritising, and managing time effectively
- You are confident and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are dedicated to your continuous learning and development as technology is forever changing
- You have laser focus when needed
- You have a collaborative team spirit
- Join a team of highly successful individuals you can learn and grow with
- Flexible working environment with on-site parking (always a plus!)
- Work for a scaling business that was valued at no less than $50m at IPO!
- Develop and hone your craft further with ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work for Australia’s largest vendor management platform founded by Brisbane locals
- Birthday leave! Who doesn’t love birthday leave?!
Here’s a look at your day-to-day:
- Automating the functional scenarios using automation tools
- Test management, planning and strategy
- Working alongside software engineers and product managers across implementation and test phases
- 3+ years’ software QA experience with experience in testing web front ends, services and databases
- Experience testing web applications, API
- Cross-browser and mobile testing experience
- Experience with Agile practices
- Proven expertise in Selenium BDD framework
Commensurate with experience
If you’re ready to join a passionate and highly skilled team that will appreciate your input, experience and skills then look no further! Apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.