Are you ready to start a new role as a Queensland Agency Director? Have you been searching for a role that will see you utilise your people management and digital strategy skills? Are you eager to join an award-winning, full-service agency? Then we have the opportunity for you!
This. is. HUGE! Hunt & Co. are thrilled to team up with Australian-owned and operated agency Revium to help them find their Queensland Agency Director!
As Queensland Agency Director (QAD) at Revium you’ll lead the agency’s presence in Queensland, working with their existing blue chip clients to deliver value whilst also driving the growth of their new client base and building their brand and reputation in this market.
But wait. Before we talk more about the role who is Revium?
Let’s talk about Revium…
Revium is an award-winning, full service digital agency with over 20 years of experience in delivering innovative, bespoke solutions to clients across a multitude of industries, Revium strives to deliver valuable experiences for clients and their customers through their offering of services which span five core areas of expertise – Digital Transformation Consulting, Customer Experience, Digital Development, Digital Marketing and Data.
Revium is Melbourne-based and has a strong team of digital experts with over 250 years of experience combined. Their people are driven. They’re high achievers. And they know how to do things better, but they are in need of a QAD to build out the Revium’s presence here in Queensland!
And did you hear about the benefits:
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Leading up the QLD operation, this is a remote role to begin
- Endless a collaborative and high performing team
- Enjoy the freedom to design, develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Great workplace culture and competitive benefits
- Revium is committed to equal opportunity employment, gender diversity, and gender equality in senior positions
- Enjoy multi-tiered rewards and recognition program that recognises the little day-to-day efforts
- Join a company that understands the importance of being a good corporate citizen by supporting those around them, through a donation matching’ program and supporting not-for-profit organisations by offering pro-bono services
- Revium is a proud carbon-neutral business – which you can learn all about here!
Please note: Apply directly to Hunt & Co. for this role. Any direct applications will be sent back to us.
So let’s tell you about the role…
As the QAD you will be identifying, pitching and closing new prospective client account opportunities in QLD, providing ongoing account management of all existing QLD client accounts, responding to tender and RFP opportunities and working with the Senior Leadership team to help drive the business’ overall growth and service delivery in QLD.
- You are a leader and excited to take charge of this QLD opportunity
- You are proactive and independent but not a lone wolf
- You can work collaboratively and proactively with those around you
- You can prepare and professionally deliver compelling presentations and proposals
- Contribute to the business’s go-to market, brand strategy and marketing strategy development through PR, marketing & other initiatives
- Promoting and growing Revium’s brand in QLD
- Working with existing QLD client accounts to drive service delivery and client satisfaction
- Developing strong, lasting and trusted relationships with clients
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results
- Leverage local relationships and partnerships
- Be a part of the executive management team of the business
- Contribute to the business’s go-to market, brand strategy and marketing strategy development
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop QLD marketing initiatives
- Lead strategic and consultative conversations with clients to help them evolve and shape their future digital roadmaps
- Understand the business models of clients and be able to identify needs, risks and opportunities on all key accounts
- Initially take responsibility for day-to-day account management duties for all QLD client accounts
- Play a leading role in any new hires for the QLD office supporting relevant reporting line managers
- Where appropriate you’ll be responsible for leading direct reports and managing performance of the team
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Degree in a field such as advertising, communications, marketing or public relations
Commensurate with experience
This is a really exciting role with an awesome agency! If you are ready to utilise your skills and experience and make an impact as the Queensland Agency Director at Revium, apply right now!
Interested? You should be! Contact Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.