Are you a Front End Engineer with strong experience with React? Are you keen to work on a SaaS platform to improve workplace diversity, equity and inclusion? Do you enjoy working on both established and greenfield projects but are looking for more purpose in your role? Then we want to talk to you!
Hunt & Co. are thrilled to team up with EdTech company incluude to find their next Front End Engineer to join their tech team in a hybrid (1-day a week in the office), full time role.
But wait, before we talk more about the role! Who is incluude?
Let’s talk about incluude…
incluude is an edtech company focussed on DEI and providing SaaS platforms for people-focused enterprises. They operate under the ethos that knowledge is one of the most important tools for empowering people and wholeheartedly believe in the power of diversity and inclusion for improving outcomes for individuals and organisations globally.
incluude is an easy-to-use, searchable interface providing practical tools and resources on culture, religion, gender, Indigenous experience and more.
Their platform was developed in a unique collaboration between experienced researchers, diverse community members and the Cultural Atlas team, offering well-crafted directories and resources. By gathering such knowledge into a single, easy-to-use platform, incluude aims to help their clients build capability and confidence around diversity. incluude offers the same world-renowned cross-cultural information of the Cultural Atlas in a new searchable interface, allowing people to quickly find answers to a range of questions.
Please note: Apply directly to Hunt & Co. for this role. Any direct applications will be sent back to us.
So let’s tell you about the role…
In this role as Front End Engineer, you will be working across their existing SaaS platform as well as a greenfield project to deliver on their mission to build better belonging through DEI.
- A hybrid role where you can WFH 4 days a week and then come together with the team in their beautiful new office space once a week for connection and collaboration
- A workplace that is built around you and your life commitments (no longer choose between work or school pickup!)
- An impressive list of users that spans from individuals all the way up to large corporates in the workplace wellbeing/D&I space
- Work for a for-purpose organisation working to make our workplaces more diverse, equitable and inclusive! As a truly purpose-powered company, you will feel empowered working towards creating meaningful and positive change!
Here’s a peek at your day-to-day:
- Work with the team which includes their Product Design, Senior Developer and two other Full Stack Developers to build impactful software
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards both the different products under the incluude umbrella
- Proven experience as a Front End Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of responsive design principles and mobile-first development
- Solid understanding of web performance optimisation techniques
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and Agile practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with Figma or Storybook
- SaaS or edtech experience is a strong plus!
Commensurate with experience
If you are ready to tackle your next role and are excited to join the incluude team, then get in touch with us today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.