Are you a passionate Scrum Master on the search for a new role in 2023? Do you have a track record of delivering successful Agile projects and enjoy coaching teams on the ‘Agile way’? Well, you’re in luck – we are accepting expressions of interest for a range of opportunities in the scale-up space!
Brisbane’s need for talent is ever-expanding and we need to meet you! Are you passionate about the tech industry and particularly scale-ups? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you wanting to discuss your options with an industry professional? Then you should get in touch with us today!
We work with a range of clients from a range of different industries, all of who are looking for incredible team members to join their teams. So we might just have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Coach the team on Agile principles, practices, and values to ensure continuous improvement
- Encourage collaboration between team members and ensure that the team is self-organising
- Manage and mitigate risks, impediments, and dependencies that may impact the team’s ability to deliver
- Work closely with the product owner to ensure that the backlog is groomed and prioritised effectively
- Ensure that the team is following the Scrum framework and Agile principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred but not required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, preferably within a sclae-up
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in facilitating Agile ceremonies and coaching teams
The salary range is $120k – $140k (commensurate with experience)
- Have a deep understanding of the Scrum framework and Agile methodologies
- Are proactive in identifying and mitigating risks and dependencies
- Are able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Have a track record of successfully delivering Agile projects on time and within budget
- Are passionate about Agile and continuous improvement
- Are committed to delivering high-quality results
- Enjoy solving technical challenges proactively and are willing to put in the work to achieve outcomes
- Enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech trends within the industry
… then we would love to talk to you! Get in touch today!
Contact our Recruitment Consultant Angela Shaw via LinkedIn, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0478 722 925.