Are you a highly experienced Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist looking for your next pivotal role? Do you want to call an internationally successful enterprise home? Are you an Azure expert? Well, we have just the opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has come along for a skilled Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join our client’s leading international IT Security Team in a full-time, flexible position located in Brisbane or Sydney!
In a nutshell, this is a critical role that will see you designing and implementing the Windows Infrastructure while also providing third-level support for the Windows Server and O365 Infrastructure within the Asia Pacific region. You will also play a key part in maintaining a secure environment by monitoring and reporting security breaches and any unauthorised data access.
If you are the type to look and plan ahead, assimilate and evaluate information quickly, are comfortable managing complexity, have an exceptional energy and drive to grow yourself and would consider yourself resilient, tenacious and persistent… then we think you would be perfect for this role!
Have we sparked your interest? Keep reading…
- Above all else, you have a can-do attitude
- You have exceptional communication skills; including written, verbal and interpersonal
- You have excellent time-management skills, with the ability to adapt priorities
- You display a high level of attention to detail and have the ability to present ideas in a tangible form
- You have a good understanding of change management processes
- You have a focus on customer service and business enablement
- You have the ability to communicate design rationale and use your influencing skills to build consensus
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working opportunity, that will see you in the office for two days of the week
- Join a committed and passionate team with a great team culture
- Excellent career prospects
- Join a global team with some of the best security professionals in the business
Here is a sneak peek into your day-to-day activities as a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist:
- Requirement gathering
- Azure design, implementation and management
- O365 design, implementation and management
- Integration of SaaS applications, design, implementation and management
- Write and peer review design documents
- Writing standards and ensuring standards are met by the team
- 3rd Level Support of IT Infrastructure systems including but not limited to O365, AAD, Azure and Windows server
- Training of Junior Staff
- Install and configure software and systems to company specifications
- Maintain a secure environment by monitoring and reporting security breaches and any unauthorised data access
- Working with the security team to ensure that security vulnerabilities are remediated within SLA
- Stay abreast of industry trends and provide advice to the Head of Infrastructure
- Be the subject matter expert for Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure & O365)
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Microsoft certifications
- At least 8 years of experience in Senior Infrastructure roles
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) or demonstrated experience
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305) is desirable but not mandatory
$145k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a world leader in engineering innovation. If that speaks to you then you should speak to us!
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0488 721 180)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.