Are you a Senior Developer searching for a new role that really utilises your skills and experience? Does developing and designing new systems excite you? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic and creative-thinking team shaping the future of an essential industry? Then keep reading!
We are currently searching for a driven senior Developer to join our client’s fast-growing, SaaS business. With 100+ enterprise and government customers spanning Australia and New Zealand, they are ready to grow their team even more!
This is a full-time position, based right here in Brisbane. This is a promising opportunity with a forward-thinking company known for being one of the leading providers of software and data management in their field!
As a Senior Developer, you will work with a team of developers and engineers all passionate about helping each other succeed. Our client is looking for a team player who can take initiative and hit the ground running!
Sound like a role you would absolutely crush? Get in touch now!
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong ability to effectively engage with stakeholders
- Self-directed and autonomous – you’d describe yourself as ‘driven’ and a ‘self-starter’ that thrives on delivering high-quality outcomes
- You are versatile and can work on high-level outcomes all the way down to implementing details
- A natural collaborator and team player that recognises collaboration is one of the most important aspects of a high-functioning team
- You are curious and have a niche for solving problems and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your team
- You are highly detail-orientated
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Work with a team full of dynamic, agile, curious problem-solvers and creative thinkers
- A highly supportive team that’s constantly striving to be the best at what they do and dedicated to supporting your career goals
- You’ll never be stuck – there is always something to work on and learn from
- A lot of great technical challenges and opportunities
- Birthday leave included
- We could keep listing things as there are so many benefits but let’s be real, it is a great role with great benefits and great career opportunities, so just apply!
- Design and delivery of key operational systems that underpin current and upcoming products
- Focus on automation and improving the ability to scale the development team and cloud systems as they grow
- Work on two main projects before moving into broader product and engineering team: End-to-end lifecycle management of data models + power BI and extending the data-replication system to support capture and replication of digital artifacts (such as LPR and other on-site imagery and digital tickets)
- As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for directing mid-tier developers and managing documentation and knowledge
- Highly experienced in Azure, including AZ SDK, .NET Developer / SQL and SDLC practices
- Exposure to Azure Analysis Services, Power BI and Data Management
- Experience with Azure DevOps, API Management, Octopus Deploy, Terraform, Front End: Angular NGRX, Blazor and Security / Infrastructure Focus: SAML, OAUTH2 desirable
Commensurate with experience
This is a terrific opportunity for a skilled and dynamic Senior Developer to put their skills and experience to the test. If you’re ready to start exploring this new opportunity, get in touch!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.