Are you a Senior Google Strategist ready for a new role? Are you a determined problem solver wanting to catapult your marketing career to the next level? Are you someone who wants to grow and believes in challenging the status quo? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is experiencing rapid and consistent growth due to a winning combination of innovation, entrepreneurship, and a commitment to delivering exceptional results, time and time again. It’s safe to say they are Australia’s fastest-growing marketing agency – and they have no plans to slow down!
Our client is on the hunt for a Senior Google Strategist, this is a full-time role, and you can be located in Melbourne (but can be flexible on a candidate in Sydney or Brisbane too)!
As a Senior Google Strategist, you will be responsible for working on client Google Ads accounts to constantly improve results and generate the best possible outcomes. This will be done through the analysis of data to develop effective marketing strategies that will be set up and managed using the Google Ads suite, including but not limited to: search, shopping, display, YouTube, extensions, Google Merchant Centre, and Google Analytics.
This renowned agency has built a culture where they want you to work hard, but also dedicate a portion of your week to personal development and learning. They host workshops, learn days, guest speakers as well as wellness sessions. They also celebrate their wins with company-wide events including team excursions, escape rooms, mini golf, karaoke, retreats and even an amazing race challenge! How fun!!
If ready this is making you excited, then keep reading to learn more!
- You are analytically minded
- You have A++ communication and excellent attention to detail skills
- You have an eagerness to learn and develop
- You are a driven, proactive and passionate person
- You can autonomously problem-solve
- You have crafted strong management and leadership skills
- You love working within a collaborative team
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements, and family-friendly work practices including flexible work hours to help with school drop-off and pick-up times
- Yoga, meditation and mental health days
- One-on-one mentorship programs
- Awesome events like lawn bowls tournaments
- Volunteering programs and community initiatives
- Office library, free gyms, cute dogs and unlimited snacks! (Need we say more?!)
- Google advertising set up and optimisation for some of the biggest clients in eCommerce
- Search/Shopping/Display/YouTube/Performance Max
- Communicating results and collaborating with internal teams
- Creating and split testing advertisements
- Data analysis and optimisation
- Account management
- Analysing and interpreting data across different platforms (Google Analytics, website backends) to identify trends and opportunities
- Conversion tracking setup
- Liaising with Google support
- Develop the team and Google Ads service offering
- Learning and personal development
- Degree in Marketing or similar, OR 1-2 years of in-field marketing experience
- 2 years of experience managing and generating results across Google Ads accounts
- 1-2 years experience managing a team of +4 people
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals
Commensurate with experience
If you are a Senior Google Strategist that is ready and eager to join a collaborative and ever-exciting environment, this is the role for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.