Are you a Senior Graphic Designer looking for a cool role with an even cooler company? Are you ready to create compelling customer campaigns that drive commercial results? Are you ready to put your creativity to use? Then, we have just the role for you!
Our client is on the search for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team! Millions of people have bought our clients’ products (they are even award-winning!). To give you a clue, the pandemic has opportunistically inspired impressive growth in our client’s industry.
This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane and you can enjoy the flexibility of working in the office and from home!
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality campaigns and design solutions that meet the needs of the business. You will be responsible for providing market-leading, on-brand, compelling customer campaigns that drive commercial results!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You have top-notch organisational skills with the ability to manage workloads, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Your favourite A words are – Accuracy and Attention (to detail)
- You are motivated, collaborative and love to take some initiative!
- You are a creative and are confident in your ability
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude!
- You have excellent communication skills, and love to work in a team!
- You are a pro-problem solver and love to identify best practices!
- Join a passionate and empowered team making waves in the industry
- Enjoy a mix of working in the office and from home!
- Generous staff discounts – this alone calls for a celebration!
- Enjoy a fun and friendly environment where people love coming to work
- Free gym membership and personal training once a week
- Dogs allowed!!!
- Develop and deliver core marketing, channel and trading campaign artwork and assets in line with business needs including the International Marketing Plan and regional requirements that are brief and on time
- Deliver localised digital and print creative across all channels including; B2B, eCommerce, Marketplaces, Email, and Product and Packaging as required
- Champion the Lovehoney brand and ensure consistent application across all design assets
- Develop and deliver localized (AU/NZ) campaign concepts where required for the Regional Marketing Plan
- Work closely with the UK-based, Global Creative Services team to deliver multi-discipline projects such as new products, brands, and key promotional and marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other departments both in Australia and with global teams
- Use insight and data to inform creative concepts and improve the performance of assets
- Be the go-to representative for AU creative output
- Degree in graphic design or a similar field
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering well-considered, creative and effective digital and print solutions graphic design from concept to completion
- Strong knowledge of digital design, promotional and marketing activity and best practices
Commensurate with experience.
If you are a Senior Graphic Designer that’s ready to take a leap and start a new role with an exciting and fun company, then look no further, apply today – before it’s too late!
Interested? You should be! Contact Hunt & Co. at email@example.com
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.