Are you a Senior Network Engineer with your CCIE certification? Do you enjoy variety working for both government and private clients? Are you a Cisco subject matter expert with experience design and implementing network solutions? Keep reading!
Our client is seeking a highly skilled Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) to join our team based in Brisbane. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting complex network infrastructure solutions for our clients. As a CCIE, you will have an in-depth understanding of Cisco technologies, products, and solutions, and will have the ability to develop and implement innovative network solutions to meet their clients’ needs.
This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane with hybrid work arrangements.
If you are a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) with 7+ years experience in industry, keep reading as we’ve got the job for you!
- Great career development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Flexible working environment with numerous social perks
- Good learning environment. Work alongside established seniors/architects and receive peer-to-peer mentoring.
- Work for a Cisco Premier Partner
Here’s a sneak peek of your day-to-day:
- Design, implement, and support complex network infrastructure solutions for clients
- Develop and implement innovative network solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Conduct network assessments and provide recommendations for improvement
- Troubleshoot complex network issues
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure successful implementation of network solutions
- Provide technical expertise to sales teams to support pre-sales activities
- Mentor and train junior network engineers
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in network engineering or a related field
- In-depth understanding of Cisco technologies, products, and solutions
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and supporting complex network infrastructure solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The salary range for this position is $160k – $200k + Super commensurate with experience.
If you are a highly skilled CCIE looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (email@example.com, 0488 721 180)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.