Are you a Senior PR & Marketing Manager? Are you curious and creative? Are you excited to continuously improve an exciting fast-paced business? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is on the search for a Senior PR & Marketing Manager to join their team! Millions of people have bought our clients’ products (they are even award-winning!). To give you a clue, the pandemic has opportunistically inspired impressive growth in our client’s industry… and this is where you come in.
As the Senior PR & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery, planning and evaluation of the Australian and New Zealand regional PR and Brand Marketing strategy. Supporting the wider Brand Marketing team, you will lead the Regional Marketing and Commercial Plan.
This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane and you can enjoy the flexibility of working in the office and from home!
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You are self-motivated and can take initiative
- You are highly organised and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You are a pro at multitasking and prioritising your workload
- You are an analytical and strategic thinker
- You love to mentor others and bring people on the journey!
- Join a passionate and empowered team making waves in the industry
- Enjoy a mix of working in the office and from home!
- Generous staff discounts – this alone calls for a celebration!
- Enjoy a fun and friendly environment where people love coming to work
- Free gym membership and personal training once a week
- Dogs allowed!!!
- Great mentorship and mentoring opportunities
- Plan, produce and execute Australian & New Zealand marketing and public relations campaigns to support the achievement of the business and strategic objectives adhering to brand guidelines
- Manage production of localised content to support international sales and marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day management of Australian & New Zealand content, marketing, PR, social and design teams
- Budget Management for above the line, PR and CDM in Australasia with budgetary approvals up to $20k
- Working with the global creative team and campaigns team on concept briefing
- Manage channel input for the Regional Marketing Plan
- Agency Management, briefing and reviews for ATL, PR and any agencies onboarded
- Crisis communication support
- Support delivering the SEO strategy via digital PR that results in increased backlinks and improved trust flow to align with the PR strategy
- Working closely to support key promotional activities and product launches
- Strategically plan award application opportunities
- Define strategy for local marketing opportunities, including what is success
- Reviewing local opportunities against the globally agreed benchmarks and KPIs
- Accountable for the performance of AU Marketing, Content, Design and PR team
- Delegating to the Marketing and PR team on local strategy and execution
- B2B brand building and exposure through networking at local events
- Sourcing and reviewing local opportunities outside of brand marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing or similar
- 5+ years experience in a PR / Marketing role
- Proven experience leading a team
Commensurate with experience.
If you are ready to put your skills and expertise to the test, then look no further! This role will see you take your creativity and marketing skills to the next level!
Interested? You should be! Contact Dimity (email@example.com, 0416 021 995)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.