We are on the search for a Social Media Manager to join our client’s global eCommerce business. This is a full-time role, located right here in Brisbane! There is potential to work remotely in this role.
You will be a key part of the marketing team driving engagement through creative social media strategies whilst utilising data and measuring outcomes. If you dream of social media content and strategies, then this is the role for you! Keep reading to learn more!
- You are a self-proclaimed social media Queen or King!
- You have A++ verbal and written communication skills
- You understand historical, current and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You love taking initiative and bringing new ideas to the table
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and can meet tight deadlines
- Join an award-winning fashion brand!
- Work alongside some exceptionally talented, creative, passionate people
- A competitive salary with awesome staff benefits
- Extremely collaborative environment
- Valued, energised, and incredibly proud culture with a supportive management team
- Work for an organisation that enjoys giving back
- Beautiful, modern workspace – you’ll love coming to work!
- Develop and execute platform-specific strategies for each social media platform to maximize reach, engagement, and customer acquisition.
- Create influencer and content creation strategies to enhance social conversion rates.
- Craft engaging, creative, and on-brand TikTok content that drives high levels of user engagement, including original content, videos, challenges, collaborations, and the confidence to ‘go live.’
- Proactively analyze and report on platform performance, identifying growth opportunities based on data insights.
- Collaborate with the PR and broader marketing team to meet business goals through social media measurement, reporting, and analytics.
- Manage a small remote social and content team.
- Stay up-to-date with current digital and social trends within the social media landscape.
- Minimum of 3 years running social media for business with a proven track record of a successful strategy
- Experience across all social media platforms – TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Proficient in scheduling tools
- Excellent ability to analyse data and proactively use this with strategy moving forward
- The ability to use video and photo editing tools (basic skills are great, too)
$100-110k + Super
If you love all things social media and are ready to join a wonderful workplace with a supportive and energetic team, then look no further, apply today!
Interested? You should be! Contact Sam (email@example.com, 0401560014)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.