Are you a mid-level Software Engineer with commercial experience and an interest in hearing about new opportunities? Do you love all things software and are you always keen to learn more? Are you eager to join a thriving startup with an impressive userbase located all over the globe? If your attention is spiked, we have an opportunity for you!
A leading vendor in the growing people-analytics space, our client is seeking strong mid-level Software Engineers to further expand their software development team in Brisbane!
They are looking for someone who can bring their skills as a Software Engineer to the table and can fit seamlessly into their easy-going, autonomy-focused company culture. Ideally, the perfect person for the role will have a strong ability in .Net, and React with the addition of a great attitude and a strong willingness to learn – a must-have!
As a stable startup with a large (and pretty impressive) userbase including companies like Squarespace, Deloitte and Nike, you will have the opportunity to bring your best practices and ideas, be mentored by some of the best and help the company grow and scale their product.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of diverse workers whose mission is to make an organisation’s most complex data accessible and valuable for all. Sound too good to be true? Keep reading…
- You are a Full Stack Developer who enjoys writing both client and server-side code
- Analytical mind: You love solving large scale problems to help businesses thrive!
- You have a growth mindset: Startups move fast and need constantly curious people
- Passionate about what you do and the quality of your work
- Love to work autonomously but can also collaborate within a team
- Friendly, inclusive, respectful workplace culture
- Flexible working policy: WFH, in-the-office, a bit of both? The choice is yours!
- Flexi-hours: if you want to start a bit later or start a bit earlier, it’s up to you!
- Shift public holidays to a more suitable day in the same week or the week before or after
- Be surrounded by 20 smart, driven technical folk here in Brisbane with another 20 team members only a Slack message away in the US and UK
- Enjoy all the perks and innovation that comes with a startup with the security knowing there is a product-market fit and a strong user base
Here’s a sneak peek at your day-to-day:
- Expand the product’s capabilities through designing and developing new features and enhancing existing functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement long-term fixes to bugs and other software issues
- Produce technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Continue to learn and grow as a Software Engineer, and also support and encourage your peers to do so too
- Help shape processes/architecture/standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product management, QA, platform) as part of the software development process
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Strong commercial experience with C# and .NET
- Proven experience with React (or Angular)
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion
$100k – $120k + super (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Software Engineer to join a driven team in a stage of huge growth! If joining a diverse team all around the globe sounds like a dream come true, get in touch!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (email@example.com, 0403 726 487)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.