Are you an experienced Test Automation Engineer searching for your next career move? Like the idea of being part of a global tech team? Does serving top-tier firms in the investment management industry sound right up your alley? Then let’s talk!
We are on the search for a Test Automation Engineer to join our client’s diverse and fast-growing team based in San Francisco, Australia and the UK!
Our client owns a cloud-based, multi-asset analytics platform with impressive technology used by investment teams. Their clients include top-tier investment firms across the globe, including some of the world’s leading asset managers, private wealth managers and pension funds!
As their Test Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the Brisbane team developing and deploying innovative software solutions in real-time. The team, whilst decentralised, is a tight working group that will often collaborate with the wider team spread in different locations. The ideal candidate will therefore require strong time management skills and self-motivation.
Have we sparked your interest? Then keep reading!
- You are a quick learner with a true passion for technology and testing as a profession
- You’re passionate about product quality
- You can work well within a team, located anywhere
- Accuracy is your superpower, and you are ready to put those skills to the test
- You have excellent time management skills
- Work with a global team of highly skilled professionals – with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, London and San Francisco!
- Join a diverse team of passionate and hard-working individuals
- Join a company with a very impressive client list!
In this role, you will be required to work on the technology platform which resides on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure in containerised deployments. Here’s a sneak peek of your day-to-day:
- Development of test plans, test cases and test automation
- Design, build, maintain and enhance automated testing frameworks, tools, automated test suites
- System test software changes made by team members before release
- Raise, report and track defects
- Support the creation, maintenance and reuse of test infrastructure e.g. test cases, plans, scripts, documentation
- Participate in team status, planning and review meetings
- Assist in the ongoing testing of the software platform in AWS and Azure
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in test automation and system testing
- Strong programming and debugging skills with Python
- Strong analytical skills and high aptitude to learn and adapt to new processes
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts is desirable
- Knowledge of agile development practices desired
- ITSQB certification is a bonus!
$100k + super (commensurate with experience)
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to join a team of diverse, fun and passionate individuals, who all work hard to achieve the best results possible, then look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
Interested? You should be! Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0403 726 487).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.
At Hunt & Co., we are fierce advocates for diversity, inclusion and equality in digital and believe that technology should be built by all people, for all people. You have probably seen the stats: women and other underrepresented people in tech tend to only apply for a role when they meet 100% of the criteria. Don’t take yourself out of the race! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a little better and follow us on social media? We also regularly post job and industry updates on there too! Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.